Starting off as Victoria's Secret model and now landing up as Fox News Channel, The Five's lead host, Kimberly Guilfoyle shares an interesting turn of events in her career.
She modeled, joined law school, worked as an attorney general, hosted TV shows, became the First Lady of San Francisco too and now she's hooked her fans with her outstanding reporting skills on FNC nightly news program, The Five.
For someone who's such a dynamic personality and who's career-oriented, keeping up a stable personal life is quite hard and for Kimberly too, two failed marriages didn't regret her that much.
But now, we're wondering if she's moved on with her life and found someone else. Could she be dating anyone?
Former Victoria's Secret Model, Kimberly Guilfoyle is still single
The 48-year-old anchor of the highest rated show of Fox News, The Five, Kimberly is staying single for now.
She's not been linked with any of the hotshot businessman or politician as she's super focused in her career.
She was even nominated as press secretary for President Donald Trump but unfortunately did not make it as Sean Spicer was selected.
Rumors were that she turned down the job but in an interview, Guilfoyle confessed that she really wanted a challenging job like that.
Just recently in June, she signed a long-term contract extension with Fox Channel.
Two Failed Marriages in the past
Back in 2001, when Kimberly was working as San Francisco Assistant District Attorney, she met the handsome politician and businessman Gavin Newsom who was competing for mayor of San Franciso.
The former city supervisor, Gavin fell for the gleaming beauty, Kimberly and the duo married after dating for few months in 2001. In 2003, Gavin was elected as the Mayor of San Francisco making Kimberly the First Lady of the state.
Everything was going pretty well until in January 2005, she filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences" which was finalized on February 28, 2006.
After that, she started dating a furniture heir Eric Villency and the duo married on May 27, 2006, in Barbados in a grand wedding.
Just five months after their wedding, Kimberly welcomed her first child, a baby boy named Ronan Anthony and the duo lived as a happy family for three years.
Unfortunately, in 2009, they filed for divorced and moved on with their lives, settling for joint custody of their child.
Quick facts about Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Born and raised in San Franciso, California, Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle is a famous American news anchor and former attorney.
- She's of mixed descent as her mother is Puerto Rican and father is Irish.
- Graduated high school from Mercy High School.
- Lost her mother due to leukemia at the age of 11.
- Her father served in US Army for four years who died in 2008.
- She attended the University of California and did magna cum laude receiving her J.D from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
- She did modeling for Victoria's Secret to pay for her law school.
- Worked as Deputy District Attorney for four years in LA and later joined San Francisco District Attorney as Assistant District Attorney.
- In 2004, she went to New York and hosted her first show Both Sides and finally joined FNC in 2006.
- She's served as guest host for many Fox shows including, The O'Reilly Factor alongside former anchor Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, On the Record, Justice with Judge Jeanine and Fox and Friends.
- She is also an author of her autobiographical book, Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
- She's a huge fan of Howard Stern.
- She has made guest appearances in movies like Happily Ever After and High Crimes.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!