The Leftovers star, Carrie Coon is living a happy married life along with her husband, Tracy Letts.
Carrie Coon; an American actress popular as Nora Dust in the HBO drama series 'The Leftovers' for which she received both critical acclaim and awards including Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series and TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Drama.
The gorgeous diva is also a married woman. She tied the knot with Tracy Letts in 2013 and today we are here to discuss the beautiful love story of the couple. So, let us begin the journey of the pair and find out how it all started.
Carrie Coon and Tracy Letts; The couple's first meeting
Tracy is an American screenwriter, playwriter, and an actor too and both of them met while they were working for the play, named, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wool?.
The play was lucky for Carrie both personally and professionally too. She met her future husband while doing the play and similarly, that show also helped her to grab many bigger projects; not only that she was also nominated for a Tony Award in 2012.
Soon after the first encounter, they started falling for each other. Despite their age differences as Tracy is almost 16 years older than Carrie, it did not stop them to fall in love.
Know about their married life here
After dating for almost a year in 2013, the couple came together and got married in a hospital ........Why you ask???
During their wedding preparation, Carrie was rushed to the hospital because of her gall bladder emergency surgery so they married without the registration in the hospital. Later on, they did register their marriage.
The couple with such amazing bond is free from any types of rumors about their divorce and extramarital affairs which proves that they are living a blissful life together.
The couple together in an event., Source: Broadway in Louisville
Quick Facts about Carrie Coon
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
- Born as Carrie Alexandra Coon on 24th January 1981 in Copley, Ohio, the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Daughter of Paula and John coon.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inch.
- Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
- Finished her schooling from the Copley High School.
- Graduated with a BA degree in English and Spanish from the University of Mount Union.
- Earned MFA degree in Acting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Began her career in acting from the regional theatre.
- Did various stage shows including Our Town, Romeo and Juliet, Anna Christine, The Matchmaker, Anna Christie and many others.
- Debuted on Tv from the series, The Playboy Club along with the casts Amber Heard, Eddie Cibrian, Jenna Dewan, Laura Benanti, Naturi Naughton, David Krumholtz and others.
- Worked in the movie named, Gone Girl with casts Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Emily Ratajkowski, Tyler Perry, Kim Dickens, Patrick Fugit, Missi Pyle and much more.
- Won Theatre World Award, Critics' Choice Award, TCA Award and many others.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!