Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert is living a happy married life with Hockey star Dion Phaneuf. The couple is blessed with a baby.
Canadian actress and model Elisha Cuthbert broke the hearts of millions when she married professional ice hockey defenceman Dion Phaneuf in 2013.
How is the married life treating her? Does the couple have any children? We have all the details about the pair here.
Elisha Cuthbert's Married Life With Hockey Star Dion Phaneuf
The Girl Next Door actress Elisha Cuthbert tied the knot to her longtime boyfriend Dion Phaneuf on 6th June 2013.
Cuthbert, a Canadian native and the Toronto Maple Leafs captain exchanged vows on a hill at the St. James Catholic Church in Summerfield, Prince Edward Island.
Elisha Cuthbert with her husband Dion Phaneuf at an event
Later, they gave a reception party for nearly 300 guests following the nuptials at Phaneuf's home. The couple who began dating in 2007 got engaged in September 2012.
Actress Elisha Cuthbert and Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf on their wedding
Source: Global News
It's already been four years and the two have every single reason to celebrate their happy family life. They simply look perfect for one another while making a public appearance.
Though the duo hasn't revealed much information about their relationship and family life, we still managed to drag some of their personal details.
They welcomed their first child, Zaphire on 21 December 2017. Here is the Twitter post where Ottawa Senators congratulated the pair:
Though Cuthbert hasn't shared much information about her baby she posted an image on Instagram on the occasion of Phaneuf's birthday.
Well, let's congratulate the couple for their happy family life.
The couple celebrated the first birthday of their lovely daughter on 22 December 2018 and shared the image of the baby girl via Instagram.
Elisha Cuthbert's Promising Career
The 35-year-old diva is best known for her role in the comedy movie The Girl Next Door. She made her feature film debut in the 1997 family-drama Dancing on the Moon.
She was cast in the lead role in the 1998 drama film Airspeed (No Control) with Joe Mantegna.
Cuthbert began her Hollywood film career playing small roles in Old School which grossed $87million following her next movie Love Actually that earned $246.4 million worldwide.
Besides an amazing acting career, she has received a number of titles for her beauty. She was ranked number 10 on the list of 'Top 99 Women of 2007'; no. 33 in TV's 100 Sexiest Women in 2011, no. 13 in the year 2012 and no. 30 in 2015.
Recently, she starred in the movies including Just Before I Go and Goon: Last of the Enforcers including some of her TV role in One Bog Happy and The Ranch.
Elisha Cuthbert: Quick Facts
- Born on 30 November 1982 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- She is Canadian Nationality; belongs to white ethnicity.
- She was raised in Greenfield Park, Quebec.
- She completed her graduation from Centennial Regional High School.
- She was just nine when she started modeling children's clothing and also became a foot model.
- She made her TV debut performing in the horror-themed series for children, Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
- She co-hosted Popular Mechanics for Kids with Jay Baruchel.
- She is best known for her role Kim Bauer in the series 24.
- In 2013, Maxim magazine declared her 'TV's most beautiful woman'.
- She played the three seasons of the ABC comedy Happy Endings.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $20 million.