Actor Kofi Siriboe is Rumored to be Dating. Who is his Girlfriend?
One of the talented and most aspiring personalities, Kofi Siriboe is an American actor and model best known for his role in the Oprah Winfrey Network drama series Queen Sugar.
If you are a fan of Kofi, you will be eager to know about his love life. So, who is he dating these days? Let's find out!!!!
Kofi Siriboe; His Current Relationship Status
The 24-year-old actor Kofi rarely hit the news with his personal life. If we look at the history, it's hard to believe that this handsome man was never linked to any girl.
However, in 2017, the love life for Kofi turned the other way as he is rumored to be dating model and actress Ebonee Davis.
However, neither of them has officially come out as a couple. But their tweets and photos tell another story.
Recently, Kofi is dropping pics on his tweeter and Instagram accounts about this ebony beauty.
But, in an interview with TheYBF, hottie Kofi confirms that he's a single man. He further added
“I’m single. I don’t know why the word on the street is that I’m not single,"
This has really kept his fans in confusion and his love life under the shade. We hope in the upcoming days, Kofi speaks freely about his love life.
Kofi Reveals his teenage struggles and on making girlfriends
You might be thinking that Kofi, one of the sexiest men have a long list of girlfriends in his past. Well everyone has awful past.
In an interview, he revealed that Kofi was fatty in his teenage. The Queen Sugar star was embarrassed to take off his shirt at the pool because of his overweight. He added.
"I'm not confident. I was overweight as a kid. I got up to 210 pounds. I never wanted to go to pool parties, and when I did, I wore a shirt in the water and got made fun of. I didn’t have a girlfriend, I didn't have sex. I didn’t do anything."
Kofi vowed to get in shape by his 18th birthday.
"It was not a Peter Parker moment where it just happened overnight,"I tried it over and over again. I was a child actor, so by the time I was a teenager I had a bank account with a couple of thousand in there. I got a 24-hour gym fitness membership right down the street. Then I started creating meal plans."
In a video, Kofi talks about his show and relationship from his teenage life.
As in 2017, he is one of the most desirable men in Hollywood. With his charming smile perfect physical appearance and amazing acting skills, Kofi is top on his game.
Recommended: African-American actor Norm Lewis age 53 is still not married. What is the actual reason behind him not ready to have a wife and a family?
So don't lose hope.
Kofi Siriboe: Wiki
- Born on March 2, 1994, Kofi is an American actor best known for his character as Ralph Angel Bordelon in drama series Queen Sugar.
- Siriboe was born in Los Angeles and is of Ghanaian descent.
- Kofi got two brothers Kwame Boateng and Kwesi Boakye.
- Kofi Siriboe model career take a start when he signed with Wilhelmina Models New York and Vision Los Angeles.
- He debuted in the movie industry as the supporting actor in the 2008 comedy drama The Longshots.
- Kofi appeared in the movie Whiplash starring Miles Teller, J.K Simmons, Paul Reiser, Melissa Benoist, Austin Stowell, Chris Mulkey, April Grace and much more.
- In 2016, Kofi was cast in the romantic comedy film Girls Trip starring Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Tiffany Haddish.
For more updates, follow our page!!!!!!