Diane Macedo is a renowned American news personality basically known as a weekend morning anchor for WCBS-TV. The very talented Diane initiated her career from Fox News Radio and within a few years, we know her as one of the popular reporters.
Most of you might not know this but Diane is a happily married woman. She tied the knot with her boyfriend Thomas Morgan back in 2013 and are living their conjugal life with all love and support.
Let's know all the details about Dian's career, biography, net worth, and married life in today' section.
Anchor Diane Macedo Is Happily Married To Thomas Morgan
Diane and Thomas got engaged back on 12 December 2012 and without wasting any time the couple married on 4 September 2013 at One Great Street, Westminster.
They celebrated their wedding with a number of friends and relatives in a high profiled ceremony addressing their marriage as one of the most popular ones in America.
The couple instead of going for a honeymoon planned to go for a week-long tour to Portugal with a couple of family members and friends.
Diane Macedo and her husband with friends on vacation
Source: Fox News
Macedo felt very happy with the tour with the group members; she expressed her enjoyable moment in an interview with Fox news,
"It’s not for everybody, but it was for us, “I was happy to do the extra work to make it a little more worth [our guests’] while. We can travel alone whenever we want, so we figured we’d take advantage of our friends being there."
Well, this time the pair have passed three complete years of togetherness but they have still no plans for a baby.
She might be busy and fully focused on her career in the present context with her steady private affairs.
Here is Diane Macedo singing in her soulful voice in nh6 music:
Daine Macedo Welcomed Her Baby Boy With Her Husband
Macedo and her husband had been so excited about her soon-to-be-born baby since past few months.
She was regular on Instagram and Twitter posting about her pregnancy flaunting her baby bump.
View this post on Instagram
It's a blessed news for all of us that the most awaited moment finally arrived.
She gave birth to an adorable little baby boy at the end of November 2018. The happy and excited new mother soon took Instagram and posted the image of her 'little boy'.
Quick Facts About Diane Macedo
- Born on 28 February 1982 in Mineola, New York.
- Her parents were immigrants from Portugal which made her fluent in the Portuguese and Spanish language.
- Attended Boston College and studied political science and communications.
- Was the member of the co-ed singing group in the college itself.
- Began her career at Fox News Radio as a guest booker with a promotion on the Fox News as editor and a reporter.
- Conducted business news at Imus in the Morning and Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld.
- Declared her arrival at ABC News as an anchor for World News Now and America This Morning on 29 March 2016 and this time she works with many famous faces namely George Stephanopoulos, Jessica Yellin, Joan Lunden, Mark Halperin, Paula Zahn, Peter Hitchener, and Sam Champion.
- As of 2017, Diane has a net worth of $1 million with an annual salary of $120,000.
- Apart from her career as a reporter, she is the lead singer in "Tribeca Rhythm" and a periodic singer in a band named 'The Little Rockers'.
Well, we wish the heavenly couple all the luck in their marital life in days to come. For more latest gossips and news of the celebs, you can visit our sites.