Stand-up comedian and actor, Aziz Ansari has marked his name in the comedy world, and he's without a doubt, won over several audiences with his creative performances in award-winning shows like Parks and Recreation and Master of None.
For someone so happy and funny, we might be thinking his life is perfect, with a loving girlfriend by his side but that didn't last long for him as the couple Aziz and Courtney McBroom broke up this year and the actor is living a solitary life. But fans speculate that he's dating someone secretly! Could that be true? Who's, is his girlfriend now? Let's find out.
Is Aziz Ansari Dating Someone After Breaking Up With Girlfriend Courtney McBroom?
It was all sugary love from his sugar mama, Courtney McBroom for Aziz Ansari because we were already expecting wedding bells from this perfect couple.
But they broke our hearts when announced early in January last year that the pair had called it quits after more than two years of relationship.
Aziz Ansari with ex-girlfriend Courtney at hit musical "Hamilton" at Richard Rogers Theater
Source: NY Daily News
But seems Aziz has someone else in his life after his break-up with her. He is reportedly dating Denmark native who is a Ph.D. student.
The name of his reported girlfriend is Serena Campbell. According to various sources, the couple has been going out for a few months. A few days ago, the duo was also spotted in New York. Aziz gave a small peck on her cheek.
The duo even traveled together to her native country of Denmark back when he had to attend one of his shows. He's currently enjoying his daily schedule filming American comedy-drama web series Master of None that first premiered on November 6, 2015, in Netflix. He plays the lead role, Dev Shah along with actors like Noel Wells, Eric Wareheim, and Lena Waithe.
Talking about his relationship with McBroom the duo first met at the Momofuku Milk Bar in Manhattan where she was working as a pastry chef, and she had no idea who was the actor.
The duo later met at an event and bonded quickly over Hokey Pokey cookies, making their relationship official after that which started in August 2013.
Aziz with his ex-taking a walk in NY
Speaking with NYDailyNews, the actor had stated,
"I've kind of settled down. I was the guy eating Skittles and having lots of fun, and then I was like, 'I need a nice nutritious salad' - she's the salad."
The pair, however, ended their relationship and both have moved on with their lives. We wish the actor best wishes for future endeavors and hope he settles down soon.
Aziz Ansari: In A Sexual Misconduct Allegation In January 2018
The comedian, 35, was accused of sexual misconduct in the month of January 2018. Well, the incident occurred when he attended the 2017 Emmy Awards after party.
Grace,(name changed) 23, a Brooklyn-based photographer accused Ansari in a story for Baby.net. She mentioned that Ansari brushed her off at first. Things started when they flirted a little then started taking pictures of one another.
Aziz Ansari was accused of sexual misconduct in January 2018
Source: Getty Images
"It was like, one of those things where you’re aware of the other person all night. We would catch eyes every now and then."
They exchanged numbers and the day was over. The next day, she already had a message sent by him. Things went on for almost a week and Ansari finally asked her to go out with him on 25th September 2017.
Though she was so excited for the very day, it didn't go on as planned. She explained,
"He said something along the lines of, ‘How about you hop up and take a seat?"
Within a moment, he started kissing her with his hands on her breast. When he said that he was about to get a condom, she quickly responded,
"I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’ It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex."
After the major incident, he made a surprise appearance at the Comedy Stellar in June 2018.
Netflix said that it is ready to work for Ansari. Months after staying low since the major incident and the article being published, he released a statement that everything between them had been 'consensual'.
Though the allegation has somehow affected his professional career, Silicon Valley star Thomas Middleditch called the allegations as 'absurd'. Retta and Amy Schumer also stated that they don't want to see Aziz's career ruined.
Aziz Ansari: Quick Facts
Source: Diya TV
- Born on February 23, 1983, Aziz was raised in Columbia, South Carolina, U.S., Aziz Ansari is a famous comedian and filmmaker.
- His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- His height is of 5ft 5in (1.68 m)
- Best known for his role as Tom on hit NBC series Parks and Recreation and Netflix series Master of None.
- Belongs to the Muslim religion, and Indian descent.
- Attended Marlboro Academy and later shifted to South Carolina Governor's School of Science and Mathematics.
- Has a brother, Aniz Adam Ansari, who works as a writer, and even co-wrote one of the episodes of Master of None.
- Rose to fame after starring in political comedy show Parks and Recreation alongside Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, Amy Poehler, and Leslie Knope.
- Also, a renowned stand-up comedian and has done the comedy tour with several groups like Comedians of Comedy and does regular segments on Comedy Central.
- Has earned four Emmy nominations in 2016, won Jury Award for Best Stand up in 2006, and for Master of None, he won the Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series.
- His movie credits include The Rocker, Funny People, I Love You, Man, What's Your Number?, Epic, This is the End, Date Switch and so on.
- His television credits include. Scrubs, Parks and Recreation, Dangerously Delicious, Kroll Show, Major Lazer, Animals, Master of None, Saturday Night Live and many more.
- He has an estimated net worth of $18 million.