She is currently in the limelight due to her humorous Twitter post as she preserved the embryo in the frozen state. Many of her fans were confusion on the very topic and thought that she is actually pregnant for the second time.
Is she really pregnant or the story is something else? Let us find out!!!!
Christine Teigen; came in the Limelight this Time because of her Twitter Posts
'Damn how's my embryo gonna be in debt before it's even born.'
Many of her followers got confusion on the very post and thought that she was actually talking about the storage of the embryo right in her uterus; a pregnancy announcement.
Chrissy and husband John in Grammy Awards, Source: Daily Mail
However, Chrissy erased the doubt with the Twitter post:
no....storage as in...a freezer. not my uterus. why would i personally charge it rent lol https://t.co/EyGvHAi1kq— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 20, 2017
Some of those who were unaware of the facts related to her complications in pregnancy asked why not to have a baby by a natural process.
Oh wow I didn't know you could do that. Would have saved me a ton of money. https://t.co/V75fZoEaS5— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 21, 2017
Well, this's not the first time that she faced a series of questions linked to her pregnancy dealing with years of fertility struggle to a hike back in the year 2015.
"I can’t imagine being that nosy, like, ‘When are the kids coming?’ because who knows what somebody’s going through, who knows if somebody’s struggling? "during an episode of 'FABLife.' I would say, honestly, [that] John and I were having trouble. We would have had kids five, six years ago if it had happened, but my gosh, it's been a process."
She was asked about her plan to enlarge her family and she told,
'The number of embryos we have left is not matching the number of people I want at my dinner table, so I’ll have to do it again.'
She further said that she definitely wants more children in her family.
'I would definitely adopt or have foster children. But I loved being pregnant.'
Married Life of Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend; also shares a Daughter
Chrissy tied a knot with American singer John Legend on 14 September 2013 in Como, Italy. The couple engaged back in December 2011.
It's almost been four years and the duo is very happy together with no sign of divorce. And the trolls and funny comments that they make for each other also show how healthy is their relationship.
They are parents to a one-year-old daughter, Luna. She was born on April 2016 via IVF.
Chrissy's one of those 'must-follow' personality on Twitter as she leaves no way to entertain her followers on a daily basis. She also criticizes her husband John more often regarding his singing skill.
I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am "soooooo lucky" and blah blah but john's vocal warmups make me want to stab my brain— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 19, 2017
Here you can see another post where Chrissy trolled John about his performance on The Voice.
She didn't even hesitate to call him a loser when he chose an inappropriate setting for a photo shoot.
Bahahaha loser pic.twitter.com/bYNgxOFM8z— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 9, 2017
Moreover, we can say that they are very happy and in love together.
Here are John and Chrissy on the popular show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Enjoy guys!!!
Quick Facts about Chrissy Teigen
- Born on 30 November 1985 in Delta, Utah.
- Her father is of Norwegian and mother of Thai descent.
- When she was a teenager, the family shifted to Huntington Beach, California.
- She was spotted by a photographer while working in the surf shop.
- Best known as IMG Models in New York.
- Became an IGN Babe in the year 2004 and a substitute model on Deal or No Deal.
- Appeared on the cover of Maxim's calendar in July 2007.
- Associated with many products including Gillette Venus, Olay, Nike, Skullcandy headphones, XOXO, UGG Australia, and Billabong.
- Also contributed as a guest host on E!, TMZ, MTV, FUSE, and Extra with Mario Lopez.
- Got the opportunity to participate in America's Next Top Model and Watch What Happens Live.
- Appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 2010 and won the title 'Rookie of the Year' also in the cover of Ocean Drive magazine, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Esquire, and Glamour.
- In 2014, she came with Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge on the 50th anniversary of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Published a cookbook on 23 February 2016 which became a New York Times bestseller.
- Her husband has an amazing net worth of $40 million as of 2017.
Well, all in all, we wish the couple all the very best for their successful personal and professional life in days to come.
For more updates and recent gossips of celebs visit our official page.