Jon Bass is best known for his portrayal as Ronnie Greenbaum in the comedy film Baywatch and also as Del Plimpton in the popular comedy show "Big Time in Hollywood, FL".
We all know Jon as one of the best comedians but how is he like in his personal life. Is he married or dating someone? Know some more about his affairs and relationships.
Jon Bass: His Dating Life and Girlfriend
Jon; his charming attitude and lovable personality is enough to impress anyone but seems like Jon is still not interested to be in a relationship.
The 28-year-old actor lives a very private life and still has not revealed about his girlfriend to the world.
The handsome heartthrob never speaks about his private affairs and often ignores questions on the very topic.
He's on the way upgrading his career. As Jon's still a stylish and attractive personality, he'll certainly soon meet his partner.
Jon Bass: See His Career
Jon initiated his career as an actor playing a small role of Mo in the HBO comedy show Girls in 2014. Following the track, he portrayed minor roles in The Newsroom and House of Lies.
He appeared as a lead actor in the Comedy Central's show Big Time in Hollywood, FL as Del Plimpton.
Let's have some fun.
Are we perfect?
The year 2017 is literally a lucky one for him with a series of works; a number of movies playing a significant role. He appeared in All Nighter and action comedy film Baywatch.
Quick Facts about Jon Bass
- Born on 22 September 1989 in the United States.
- Grew up in Bellaire, Texas.
- Enrolled Bellaire High School and learned theater arts and acting, graduating in 2005.
- Studied theater arts at Boston University and later moved to the New York City.
- Worked at a bakery in the beginning and also worked in some Off-Broadway plays.
- Was rejected in an audition for a role in the musical comedy The Book of Mormon. Later he got the part eventually replacing Josh Gad.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.