British actress Emma Watson is dating rumored boyfriend William Knight since last year. Might get married soon and start a family. See her career and quick facts here.
From the witty witch, Hermione Granger in Harry Potter series to the beautiful and mystical Belle in the hit musical romantic fantasy film, Beauty and the Beast, the British actress Emma Watson has come a long way in Hollywood.
The 27-year-old actress who is strictly private about her personal life has never publicly revealed who she's dating or has dated in her life, but we do hear rumors now and then about this gorgeous actress. So does she have a secret boyfriend? What is her relationship status?
Is British actress Emma Watson in A Relationship? In Details with Pictures!
The Beauty and the Beast star, Emma Watson was previously rumored to be dating tech manager William Mack Knight back in early 2016.
Emma Watson with her rumored boyfriend William Knight spotted together in 2016 | Source: DailyMail
The rumors surfaced in the media when the duo was spotted relaxing together back in February 2016 on their getaway vacation in Big Sur, California. Emma and William spent a weeklong romantic vacation together where they did everything a couple would do like hiking, sightseeing, enjoying the luxurious hotel amenities.
Later, in October they were also seen leaving the Richard Rodger Theaters together in New York City. Following this, Emma was again spotted enjoying a rare outing with William together in New York City back in May 2017 and the duo looked pretty close with each other.
Although this evidence adds up to the fact that they're dating, Emma has not confirmed anything about their relationship, leaving all of us in a bit of pickle.
Emma and Will spotted together again 2017 | Source: EOnline
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Emma stated that her privacy is very important and sacred to her and she even hesitates taking selfies with fans. She also refused about talking about her boyfriend saying,
"You can't have it both ways, I want to be consistent: I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home."
Prior this, she was also rumored dating Harry Potter lead actor, Daniel Radcliffe back in the late 2008 but both denied that they are just good friends and nothing was going on between them.
Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson in a photoshoot |Source: Pinterest
All in all, we wish the actress best wishes for her future endeavors and hope she soon gets married to the right man!
Career and Quick Facts about Emma Watson
- Born and raised in Paris, France, Emma Watson is the popular British actress, activist, and model known for her role as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter film series, the film adaptation of British author J.K. Rowling's best-selling novel.
- Daughter of Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson who are both professional English lawyers.
- Moved to London when she was five after her parents got divorced.
- Went to Dragon School in Oxford and grew passionate about acting when she was just six.
- Attended Stagecoach Theatre Arts, learning dancing, acting, and singing.
- Landed her first debut role in the biggest feature film, Harry Potter and starred in the series from 2001 t0 2011, making her one of the most successful young actresses of Hollywood.
- Took several gap years while filming Harry Potter but later joined Brown University In Rhode Island and graduated with a bachelor's degree in English literature on May 25, 2014.
- Also did modeling ventures for several hit magazines including Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and People.
- Was awarded the Style Icon Award from British Elle and become one of the stylish actresses in Hollywood.
- Her other hit movie credits include The Perks of Being a Wall Flower(2012), The Bling Ring(2013), This is the End (2013) along with Seth Rogen and James Franco, also in Noah, Philosopher's Stone, Regression(2015) and the most recent one, Beauty and the Beast for which she was critically acclaimed and appreciated.
- Her movie Beauty and the Beast earned over $1.2 billion making it the highest-grossing film of 2017.
- She's all set to star in upcoming movies including Queen of the Tearling in which she's the lead as well as the executive producer and also in film Butch and Sundance: Lower East Side alongside Keanu Reeves, Nat Wolff, and Patrick Dempsey.
- She is also a women rights activist and was appointed as UN Women Goodwill ambassador in 2014.
- Also been listed number 26 on TIME's 100 lists of the world's most influential people and even started a feminist Goodreads book club: Our Shared Shelf back in January 2016.
- The actress has a total net worth of $70 million as of 2017.