It's pretty normal to see onscreen couples dating in real life. However, only a few of those relationships carry enough legs to run the course of the distance. Some end prematurely while others last a long time before the inevitable split.
James Roday knows what it's like to be in a long relationship, but does he know what it's like to marry? Is he currently dating someone? How many past affairs has he had? Let's get the answers to all of these.
Is James Roday Currently Dating Someone? Who Is His Girlfriend?
The dashing actor James Roday, who was in a long-term relationship in the past with co-star Maggie Lawson, is not currently married. In fact, he is yet to share wedding vows in his life. But is he currently in a relationship? The answer is No!
Since the breakup from his long-time girlfriend, the actor seems focussed on his career. He has featured in numerous movies since his split, most notably Gravy (2015) and Pushing Dead (2016).
James Roday starring in Pushing Dead (2016).
James appears to be enjoying a single life at the moment and there is no indication he could get into a relationship anytime soon. Moreover, his social media drops no such hints of his dating endeavors. He is pretty active on his social media handles like his Instagram site where he has around 167k followers and on Twitter has 199k followers.
Recommended: 1.75 m Tall 'Edgemont' Actress Grace Park Is In A Married Relation With Phil Kim, And She Has A Child
A quick glance at his Instagram account displays several women close to him, most of them, co-stars. However, there is nothing to suggest he could be involved romantically with anyone.
Either the actor is single or extremely good at hiding his love affair. However, the likely scenario is he is staying away from the dating game after breaking up in his previous relationship.
Usually, it takes some time to pick yourself up and want to be together with a partner again, after a tragic end to a relationship. Perhaps he does not feel it's the right time to bring a new woman in his life.
James looks fully engrossed in his professional career at the moment and his fans might have to wait a while before he is seen together with a delightful lady. His starred show A Million Little Things created by DJ Nash got Full Season order at ABC since the audience had doubled in number from 4.18 million to 8.01 million. In the show, he was accompanied by other actors David Giuntoli, Allison Miller, Christina Moses, Romany Malco, Grace Park, Lizzy Greene and so on.
Meanwhile, the actor has a dog named Spaceman who appears to be his best friend. James often shares his pet's pictures on social media.
James Roday And Maggie Lawson Split After 7 Years
James Roday and Maggie Lawson first met in 2006, on the sets of American comedy series Psych. They were an on-screen couple who soon turned their romance off-screen as well.
The couple fell for each other while working together in the show and their love kept blossoming over the years. The couple bought an eco-friendly Los Feliz house in Los Angels in August 2011, which showed how serious their relationship had become.
James Roday with his former girlfriend Maggie Lawson.
Like numerous other celebrity couples, their love faded over time, and they ended up splitting after seven years in 2014. The series too ended in the same year after the conclusion of its final season. The reasons for the pair's split was not revealed, so it's anybody's guess the reason they decided to depart.
Meanwhile, the on-screen couple was reunited once again in 2017 when they starred together in the TV comedy movie Psych: The Movie. The real-life exes married on-screen, so at least their fans had something to cheer about after the sadness of their real-life split.
Meanwhile, Maggie Lawson moved on and ended up marrying Back in the Game co-star Ben Koldyke on 8th August 2015. Unfortunately, they had some troubles in their relationship and Lawson filed for divorce in early 2017. After the divorce Lawson is not rumored to be in a relationship with anyone since there is no news about it in the media. She is putting all her focus on her acting career and enjoying her happy single life.
James Roday: Quick Facts
- Born as James David Rodriguez on 4th April 1976 in San Antonio, Texas.
- His birth sign is Aries.
- His parents are Jaime Rodriguez and Irene Rodriguez.
- His father is a retired Air Force Master Sergeant.
- He went to Taft High School.
- He enrolled in New York University's Experimental Theatre Wing.
- He completed his Bachelor's degree in fine arts.
- He selected his professional name James Roday when he was 22, to distinguish himself from another person with the same name James Rodriguez already registered in the Screen Actors Guild.
- He is best known for playing the role of Shawn Spencer in TV Series Psych.
- His debut movie was Coming Soon (1999) when he was merely 18.
- He enjoyed a recurring role in TV for the first time with the series First Years in 2001.
- He was nominated for a satellite award in the category of Best Actor in a Series, Comedy or Musical for his performance in Psych.
- He starred alongside Alicia Silverstone in TV Series Mismatch (2003).
- He has an estimated net worth of $3 million and $4 million according to Celebrity Net Worth and The Richest respectively as of June 2019.
Do visit Marriedwiki.com/article!!!!!