PnB Rock is most probably single at present. He has a daughter. He welcomed his only child when he was 21. His dating life is a mystery.
Rakim Hasheem Allen proudly known by his stage name 'PnB Rock' has established himself as a successful artist in the world of hip-hop. There can barely be anyone who is a fan of rap music and still unknown about such a renowned artist like PnB Rock.
He has increasing fan followers who wish to know details about his personal life. The father-of-one has maintained his personal life far from his loving fans. Is he still with his baby mamma or he's single? Let's know details.
PnB Rock's Current Life: Is He Secretly Dating Someone?
PnB Rock, 26, is the popular name among the hip-hop artists across the globe. Besides his professional career, he always grabs attention among his fans and media for his secretive personal life.
Despite being active on social media like Instagram, he's always managed to keep his romantic life under the radar.
PnB Rock is most probably single at present
Source: PnB Rock Official
Above all, he is a proud and loving parent. He has a lovely daughter who name is yet to be disclosed. He welcomed his child when he was 21 but the baby mamma is beyond the reach of fans and media.
Have a look at his Instagram post below. It seems his daughter is his world and almost everything for him.
As his current relationship status is a mystery, for now, we can say that he's most probably single at present. We wish to see him living a happy married life soon in days to come.
PnB Rock's Professional Career
He was interested in music since the childhood days that made him one of the most popular hip-hop artists known so far.
He released his debut mixtape "Real N*gga Bangaz" in June 2014. Signing a deal with Atlantic Records he released his first project named RnB 3 in 2015.
Rock came up with his hit single 'Selfish' in June 2016 that peaked at no. 51 on the US Billboard Hot 100. He was included in the list of "10 new Artists You Need to Know" by Rolling Stone in October 2016.
His second retail mixtape album GTTM: Goin Thru the Motions debuted at number 28 on the US Billboard 200 chart. He collaborated with Kodak Black and A Boogie wit da Hoodie releasing 'Horses'.
He was named as one of the tens of XXL's "2017 Freshman Class" in June 2017.
PnB Rock: Quick Facts
Source: BET Networks
- Born on 9 December 1991 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He is raised by his mother alone as his father was murdered when he was 3.
- He grew up listening to rapper 2Pac and R&B group Jodeci.
- He was sent to young detention program for committing multiple robberies and fights in school at 13.
- He was jailed at 19 for 33 months for drug possession and several other crimes.
- He dropped out of high school to focus on the music career.
- One of his four brothers is suffering from autism.
- He is renowned for his 2015 single "Fleek" and 2016 single "Selfish".
- He released the soundtrack The Fate of the Furious with 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa, and Young Thug.
- He collaborated with Fetty Wap on a single named 'Jealous' which was featured on PnB Rock's third mixtape, RnB3.