Emily Bett Rickards is the talented Canadian actress famous for her character as Felicity Smoak on the hit CW television series Arrow.
The Brooklyn star, Emily Bett Rickards has established herself as one of the rising stars of Hollywood and we really love seeing her on television with her bold and cunning characters.
But the big question of today is, who is this young actress dating? Is she still an eligible bachelorette or already has plans to get married with her mystery boyfriend? Let's find that out!
Arrow starlet Emily Rickards is enjoying her singlehood: Know her rumored boyfriends
The 27-year old actress, Emily became a familiar face through CW TV series Arrow where she portrays the love interest of the show's lead hero, Stephen Amell.
Emily Rickards in a photo shoot.
And it's without a doubt that she's huge male fan base and gets countless proposals every day.
Discover: Tamara Taylor; Is the Canadian Actress Dating after Divorcing the first Husband? See her Affairs and Relationships
But, the gorgeous actress has chosen to remain single as for now. She has not been linked up with any man or actors recently and she's super busy with her next big film project.
She is enjoying her young, wild and free life and holding out on any serious relationships. Perhaps she wants to establish a stable career in acting and then settle down with the right guy.
Despite all this, she was linked with her co-stars a few years back and was rumored to be dating them.
Also Read: Canadian actress Dalila Bela Dating someone or wants to focus on her Career for now?
Back in 2015, various sources speculated that the Arrow co-stars Colton Haynes and Emily might be dating as they were spotted a couple of times going on vacations and trips together.
Emily with rumored boyfriend Colton Haynes enjoying a vacation.
Not only this, their Instagram posts made us believe that the two were actually "a thing" together but neither of them confirmed the rumor.
The main reason behind this is the fact that Colton Haynes is gay. He confessed this back in 2016 and now he's engaged to his handsome partner Jeff Leatham.
Recommended: Intimate Nuptial; Actor Colton Haynes tied the knot with American writer Jeff Leatham
But this is not it guys! Emily was also rumored to be dating her onscreen partner, actor Stephen Amell.
Emily with her costar Stephen Amell.
But this rumor didn't last that long as Stephen is already happily married to his wife, actress Cassandra Jean and together have a daughter, Mavi.
Well, amidst long talking about Richards' dating life, it seems she has finally met the love of her life. She shares many Instagram posts with Canadian actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau.
Though the pair is yet to confirm details about their amazing chemistry, we are desperate to know details about their affair.
Quick facts about Emily Rickards
- Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada, Emily Rickards is a famous actress known for her work in hit series Arrow and spinoff series The Flash, Vixen, and Legends of Tomorrow.
- She started her acting career at a very early age, learned dance and musical theater since the early age of 8.
- Emily graduated from a community high school and took acting Essentials program from Vancouver Film School.
- She even took singing lessons from Alida Vocal Studio and did her first music video with Nickelback in 2008, with the song Never Gonna Be Alone.
- Her first critically acclaimed role was in 2012's series Arrow and now she's one of the lead actors in the show.
- She did a supporting role in Oscar-nominated movie Brooklyn and just recently co-starred alongside Josh Dallas and Tom Cavanagh in super-hero movie Sidekick.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
- She stands tall at the height of 5'5".
All in all, we wish this gorgeous actress best wishes for her future endeavor and hope she finds the right man for her and settles down.