Mixed martial artist Gina Carano played a vital role in making people crazy about the mixed martial art. It was the first time that women headline a major MMA event in 2009 and it was all her contribution. Now she's widely known for her role in movies like Fast & Furious and Heist, still, people love and admire Gina Carano inside the cage.
Mixed martial artist Gina Carano played a vital role in inspiring women to consider the mixed martial artist as a longtime career. It was the first time that women headline a major MMA event in 2009 and it was all her contribution. She is also an actress and is widely known for her role in movies like Fast & Furious and Heist.
We all are up to date about her professional life but what about her personal life? Is the gorgeous diva dating someone? Who is her boyfriend?
Gina Carano's Current Life; Is She Dating Someone Secretly?
Carano, 36, starting her profession in sports to being a successful actress, has achieved the best in her career.
She played the key role to bring women's MMA out of the dark. Her Strikeforce against Cris Cyborg on Showtime created a great revolution on cable TV as women headlined a major MMA event for the very first time.
Gina Carano has kept her personal life under wrap
Source: MMA News
Maintaining a perfect balance between her mixed martial art and acting is a tough task on itself and she has done it the better way possible.
She appeared in two movies in 2018 namely Madness in the Method and Scorched Earth. Well, with such a busy schedule we never know she has some special time for her love life or not.
She is most probably single at present as she's barely seen spending a quality moment with someone special. Despite being active on social media, she has given no clues about her current dating life.
We wish to see her in a new romantic life on the following days.
Gina Carano's Past Affairs And Relationships
Carano was previously in a relationship with an American Muay Thai kickboxer and mixed martial artist Kit Cope.
After separating from Cope, she remained single for some time until she met Justice League star, Henry Cavill. The couple first met at the Jessie J Live in London VIP reception in August 2012. It was the moment when Carano was busy filming the Fast and the Furious 6.
Gina Carano and Henry Cavill attending the Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2013
Source: MMA Mania
The on-off couple kept a relatively low profile relationship in the fall of 2013. They were spotted sharing glasses of red wine on a romantic date in October 2013.
The couple, however, broke up in December 2014.
Carano later fell in love with Kevin Ross, an American Muay Thai kickboxer.
They began dating in June 2015. Here's an Instagram post of Carano sharing a passionate kiss with Ross.
Sources say that the two are no more together but they are yet to reveal details as Ross occasionally appears in Carano's Instagram posts even today.
Gina Carano: Quick Facts
Source: MMA Imports
- Born on 16 April 1982 in Dallas, Texas to the family of professional football player Glenn Carano and Dana Joy (née Cason).
- She addressed that she has a little amount of Italian ancestry.
- She was solely raised by her mother after her parents divorced.
- She completed her graduation from Trinity Cristian High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- She also attended the University of Nevada, Reno and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in psychology.
- She was ranked 5th on the list of the 'Top 10 Influential Women' in 2008.
- Initially starting in MMA, she made her acting debut in Blood and Bone in 2009.
- She performed in Fast & Furious 6 in 2013 alongside Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, and Michelle Rodriguez.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $8 million.