The Equity Ensemble Award winner for Outstanding Performance by Ensemble in a Miniseries or Telemovie for the series, Top of the Lake, actor Jay Ryan is lucky in terms of both of his professional as well as personal life.
As he gained much of the name and fame from his career and at the same time is blessed to have such an amazing partner, Dianna Feumana.
Not only this but also is lucky to have such an adorable daughter in the life. If you want to know more about his personal and professional life than stay with us!!!
Jay Ryan and Girlfriend Dianna are Dating since years; is the Couple getting Married?
The actor, Jay is in relation with his long time girlfriend, Dianna Feumana who is a Canadian-NewZealand writer. The couple is living together from a long time. They support each other even in their work as well.
They seemed a very very duo and is giving us some serious relationship goals. They also support each other in their work as well.
Perfect couple, however, has not been married yet. The pair seems to share a great bonding together and also share a deep love but is still not ready to be each others' husband and wife.
maybe they are waiting for the time right time.
The pair is rarely seen in the public and attends only a few of the ceremonies together. Hope to see them married soon in the future.
The couple is blessed with a child; a daughter
They welcomed their first baby girl in March 2013 and named her as, Eve. The couple was planning to keep secret about their daughter, however, later on, Jay himself announced it on TV Week Australia.
The pair was very happy to have such an angel and spend most of their spare time with their daughter. They even take their child to most of the functions together.
Floating into my birthday evening nicely..Thank You for the birthday wishes Y'all. ????????? pic.twitter.com/6GMwA8FFuP— Jay Ryan (@JayRyan) August 29, 2016
The young dad stated,
''It's changing my life and really put a lot of things in perspective. I never expected to be a dad at my age and she was a little bundle of surprise for me and my partner, but it makes me realize how important family really is.''
Jay Ryan's career as an actor
Jay was interested in acting since his childhood so in 1998 he debuted on TV from the series, Young Hercules. After that, he started appearing in various other TV series and movies too. In 2000, he featured in the series, Xena: Warrior with a small role.
In the early 20s, he changed his nickname to Ryan from Bunyan while auditioning in the Los Angeles. He did it because the word Bunyan sounds similar to bunion which means a bulge on the first joint of big toe caused due to swelling of fluid under the skin.
In 2012, he also appeared in the movie, The Beauty and the Beast pilot of CW as a male lead. His amazing acting skills helped him to grab much of the attention from the audiences. Jay is working more for his next projects as well.
Quick Facts about Jay Ryan
- Born as Jay Bunyan on 29th August 1981 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Citizen of New Zealand and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Raised by his parents along with a sister who belongs to half Tongan descent.
- From the very early age of 8, he started acting.
- Used to perform as a clown plus entertaining young children at the local supermarket in the weekends.
- In 1998, debuted in TV on the series, Young Hercules with casts Ryan Gosling, Dean O'German, Chris Conrad, Nathaniel Lees, Jodie Rimmer, Joel Tobeck, Angela Browne and others.
- Changed his surname to Ryan while auditioning in LA in 2005.
- Worked on an Australian series, Neighbours along with the stars Kylie Minogue, Stefan Dennis, Margot Robbie, Alan Fletcher, Ryan Moloney, Jackie Woodburne and so on.
- Appeared in Beauty & the Beast pilot with casts Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Josh Gad, Ewan McGregor, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Andra McDonald and others.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 4 million.
For more updates and news follow our page!!!!