Jon Cryer, an American actor is famous for his role as Alan Haper in hit comedy series Two And a Half Man that aired from 2003-2015.
Just like his on-screen character, Jon's life was not that simple. The Pretty in Pink star has been married twice. After the unsuccessful marriage and controversial divorce with the first wife, he is now with Lisa Joyner.
Today, let us take out some time to discuss the personal affairs of the brilliant actor.
Jon Cryer Is Living A Happy Married Life With Wife Lisa Joyner: The Couple Adopted A Baby Girl Together
Jonathan Niven Cryer aka Jon Cryer tied a knot with actress Lisa Joyner in June 2007 after dating for a while. The couple shares a very beautiful bond and we must say they are giving us some serious relationship goals.
After just two years of their marriage, this couple announced that they adopted a baby girl, Daisy.
Jon and Lisa both got emotional when they sat down for a reading on Long Island Medium. When asked about Joyner's parents, the couple got emotional on the show.
This clearly shows how much they understand each other.
Since there is no news of their divorce and conflict we can speculate them being a happy couple.
As for now, their relationship is going strong. We hope, Lisa and Jon live happily in near future as well.
Jon Cryer's First Marriage And Past Relationships
The Brtish actress Sarah Trigger is the ex-wife of Jon Cryer. The couple married in 1999. After a year they were gifted with a baby named Charlie Austin On 27 June 2000.
However, after six years of marriage, they decided to end their relationship in 2004. But their story does not end here, as, after 8 years of divorce, Sarah knocked the court in October 2013, crying for $88000 a month from the actor for child support.
Jon Cryer; Quick Facts
- Born on April 16, 2015, Jon is an American Actor which is well known for his character as Allen Harper in comedy series Two And a Half Man.
- He is the son of the David Cryer and Gretchen Cryer, Broadway actors.
- He attended Junior High School with fellow actors Robert Downey Jr., Erica Gimpel and Kadeem Hardison.
- Jon has one sister Robin Cryer.
- Cryer's knocked him out his front two teeth while diving in the shallow end of a swimming pool.
- He shared the screen with actors like Ashton Kutcher, Angus T. Jones, Conchata Ferrell, Marin Hinkle and Charlie Sheen.
- Jon Cryer received a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6922 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on September 19, 2011.
- He shares the same birthdate with Martin Lawrence
- Jon is the two-time Emmy Award winner for his role in Tw0 And a Half Man.
Lisa Joyner; Quick Facts
- Lisa Joyner is an American television host and entertainment reporter.
- She was born on December 31, 1966.
- She was adopted by her parents and later she adopted a daughter.
- She was a reporter of celebrity news in Los Angeles area for KCBS-TV and KTTV.
- She is mostly known for hosting InFANity segments on the TV Guide Network.
- She has also hosted shows such as Find My Family and Long Lost Family on TLC alongside Chris Jacobs.