The couple dated for just a year before tieing the knot and it's been almost seven years that they are together. Though Graham's family initially didn't accept the guy at first because of his color complexion they later on agreed.
They must be very proud of their decision as the pair is so happy together. For further information on the romantic life of the duo, read below!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Ervin and Ashley Graham: Blissful Married Life
The couple met for the first time in a church in New York in the year 2009 and married a year later.
Graham and Ervin agreed to wait until they were married to have sex. It was the best way to know the guy you love on a deeper level.
The top model revealed the very fact with Elle Canada, but this time the couple enjoy an amazing sex life. She explained,
'My husband and I waited; call me crazy, but it worked. Our sex is amazing!'
'It made me feel like I had the power back in my dating life. He respected me more because I wasn't willing to just give it up.'
"I tell my friends to wait three months. Just see if he can wait. If he can, he's a good guy. And, again, it's not for everybody, but for me it was great. It's something I'm actually really proud of."
The duo accomplished a successful marriage despite being geographically apart. The gorgeous model lives in New York, busy working in the fashion industry whereas her husband resides in Los Angeles working as a cinematographer.
Made an Amazing Proposal
Justin was pretty sure about the way to propose the lady with. He proposed his soulmate with a gold band as there would be nothing new to propose a lady with a platinum.
Graham told People Magazine back in the year 2010,
"I didn’t want the princess-cut platinum like a lot of women have."
Ervin pre-planned to record the beautiful moment on tape during the proposal. He told her that they were actually going to film something for The Justin and Ashley Show.
Justin managed the event at her apartment in Brooklyn with everything captured on a web cam. Suddenly, the heartthrob pulled a ring out of his pocket and proposed the young lady.
Eventually, she brought Ervin home to meet her family members in Nebraska without pre-informing them about his race. But things didn't go on so fluent as she literally expected.
It's all because of the great effort of the heavenly couple that they are together at the right time.
Quick Facts about Ashley Graham
- Born on 30 October 1987 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Has two younger sisters.
- Enrolled Lincoln Southwest High School from 2002 to 2005.
- Was spotted for the first time by the I & I agency in 2000 at Oak View Mall in Omaha.
- Signed a deal with Wilhelmina Models in 2001 following a deal with Ford Models in 2003.
- Was on the cover of YM magazine, Vogue magazine, and Glamour.
- The best Glamour Covers includes Emma Stone, Kate Winslet, Blake Lively, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lawrence, and Anne Hathway.
- Appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on 31 May 2010.
- Also became the first plus-size model to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016.
- Became a backstage host for Miss USA 2016, Miss Universe 2016, and Miss USA 2017.
- Was an official judge of the reality show America's Next Top Model on VH1.
- Has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2017.
For more updates and current gossip visit our official page.