America actor, Brian Hallisay made a different place for himself in Hollywood. He is best recognized for portraying the role of Will Davis in the CW drama series Privileged. He is also popular for appearing in the films like Jessabelle and American Sniper. Brian is also popular as the husband of famous actress Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Brian Hallisay's Personal Life; Is He Married?
Moreover, the marriage was held in a private ceremony among their close friends and family. The ideal wedding ceremony was held on 21 November 2013.
Famous American actor Brian Hallisay and his wife Jennifer Love Hewitt.
The duo started dating in March of 2012 after meeting a couple of times. The lovers turned husband-wife took the relationship to the next level after dating for a year. Since then, the couple is together for over seven years and is about to share their six years of a marital relationship.
Besides, the pair is a proud parent of their two children, one daughter Autumn James Hallisay born in 2013 and one son Atticus James Hallisay born in June of 2015. The husband and wife duo is concerned about their children's future as they do not share much about them.
Most notably, Brian's spouse Jennifer expected their first baby in early June 4, 2013, prior to their wedding. As of 2019, the family of four lives a blissful life in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Famous American actor Brian Hallisay and his spouse Jennifer Love Hewitt and daughters.
Brian is out of any dating rumors and is never a part of media controversies. He is currently busy passing his days with his soul mate and their two daughters.
Needless to say, Brian is popular among fans cause of his relationship with spouse Jennifer Hewitt. They're united as a life partner for over eight years . Additionally, either of the parties share their picture on socials.
Other than that, Hallisay is more concerned with keeping things private. He avoids using any social media accounts and prefers to be private about his personal life as much as possible.
Brian Hallisay On-Screen Romance
The Client List Actor has never been romantically linked to any woman except for Jennifer off the screen. The 6'2" tall Star once dated Paris Hilton in 2006 film Bottoms Up.
How much is the Net Worth of Brian Hallisay? Know about his Earnings, Salary
Brian Hallisay's net worth lies somewhere between $200,000-$800,000, all thanks to his career as a film and television actor. Also, the average salary of a film actor is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 year. Similarly, the average pay for a television actor varies from $9-$100, depending upon the popularity of the actor.
View this post on Instagram
Tonight my heart is so full. I am so proud of my husbands performance. I am so proud that I get to be in this show and I am so proud of Maddie. Thank you for going with us on this journey. The trust, love, raw emotion, guts and heart that this took as a cast and crew I can’t describe. This for you guys. The viewers, the survivors and the ones still fighting. Never stop fighting. Thank you all for the support and beautiful words today. #911 @911onfox @oliverstarkk @nicoleburkead @jihanembalaa @ipaintfaces1 @ryanaguzman @mrrpmurphy
Brian debuted in the films after appearing in the 2006 romantic comedy film Bottoms Up as Hayden Field. Then he went on to work in some films like Hostel: Part III, Jessabelle, and American Sniper. Further, some of his blockbuster films are,
- Budget- $4 million(gross)
- Box office collection- $7 million
- Stars- Mark Webber, Ana de la Reguera, and Sarah Snook.
- IMDB rating- 5.4 stars
2. American Sniper(2014)
- Budget- $58 million
- Box office collection- $547.4 million
- Stars- Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller.
- IMDB rating- 7.3 stars
Hallisay also tried his luck in the television career and appeared in many television series like The Inside, Without a Trace, CSI: NY, and Cold Case. Besides, he recently worked in the 2018-19 television series named 9-1-1 as Jason Bailey/ Doug Kendall with a Recurring role.
Interesting Facts of Brian Hallisay
- Brian Hallisay was born on 31 October 1978 in Washington, D.C, the United States.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to the Scorpio birth sign.
- He graduated from Gonzaga College High School in 1996. Later, he moved to Cornell University and graduated from there in 2000.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
- Hallisay once shared that, "You Know, I had always dreamed about seeing what acting was all about."
- Brian worked on Wall Street prior to chasing a career in acting.
- Brian Hallisay is a brother in law of Todd Hewitt.
- Hallisay became a father for the first time at age thirty-five.
- Brian has an Ivy League Graduate.
- Brian has always dreamed about seeing what acting and television was all about.
- Hallisay moved out to Los Angeles six years ago and gave a shot.
- In 2016, Hallisay play the socialite's uptight actor partner in Bottoms Up.
- Brian played basketball during high school.
- In an interview with Chicago Tribune, Brian said he would not mind trading places with LeBron James.
Stay tuned to marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!