Fivel Stewart is an American actress better known for her acting skills in the movies Hansel and Gretel, Tagged and Hope Bridge. The Hollywood actress is also known as the sister of the famous actor, singer, dancer, and model Booboo Stewart. She is also recognized for her childhood work with many singers like Demi Lovato and Menudo.
Is Fivel Stewart Married to boyfriend Andrew Kai?
Fivel Stewart is in a lovey-dovey relationship with her boyfriend, Andrew Kai aka Andrew Kai Tripodi. In 2018, Atypical actress introduced her lover Andrew Kai to fan followers that she was dating him. She posted a picture of Andrew on 13 November, 2018 which received different reactions from her fans.
Stewart's better half, Kai is a prominent American actor best known for his appearance in movies like All ABout Ninja, Lethal Weapon and Valley Girl. The starlet is so in love with her partner that she never lag behind showing her affection to him.
The sister of BooBoo Stewart and Maegan Stewart is never seen with any boys except for her beau, Andrew. Moreover, she shared great chemistry with her co-star from Atypical, Brigette Lundy-Paine which made her fans quite unhappy with the past.
Fivel is an active person on social media and she once shared an Instagram video where she is sharing a close bond with a man. What more? They are extremely close to each other and who knows if the actress is dating someone secretly!
The Pit Fighter is never involved in controversies and avoids media attention to differentiate between her personal life and professional life. Moreover, she is a nature lover and often goes out for vacations and shares pictures on her social media accounts from time to time.
What is the Net Worth of Fivel Stewart?
Fivel Stewart holds an estimated net worth of $300,000, she garnered that fortune by working in many films and modeling campaigns. In addition, the average salary of an actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
The Hollywood actress worked in various blockbuster movies like Hansel and Gretel, Hope Bridge, Robia Rashid created series; Atypical co-starring Nik Dodani and Tagged. Among all of her movies, Hansel and Gretel made quite a big name and collected over $226.3 million on the box office against the budget of $50 million.
Quick facts of Fivel Stewart
- Fivel Stewart was born on 4 November 1996 in Beverly Hills, California, the United States as Trent Heaven Stewart under the Scorpio birth sign.
- She holds an American nationality.
- Fivel Stewart belongs to a show business family.
- She was raised along with her three siblings, Meagan Stewart, Sage Stewart, and Booboo Stewart.
- Her father is Nils Aleen Stewart and her mother is Renee Stewart.
- The American actress shared screen along with Kevin Sorbo in the move named Hope Bridge in 2015.
- She was featured in the Black Belt Junior Hall Of Fame in 2003.
- Stewart began training for martial arts at the age of 5 in Karate and participated in a 2002 and 2003 World Champion in Martial Arts.
- She named her self as Fivel as she was not happy with her birth name.
- Fivel was a music lover from an early age and used to be the lead singer of the band Allowance and another band named '5L'.
- During her childhood, she toured alongside famous singers like Demi Lovato, Menudo, and Mitchell Musso.
- She uses various means of communication at the social media platform which include Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Until now, she garnered over 78.7k followers on Instagram.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches with a pair of attracting pairs of black eyes and black hair.
Follow Marriedwiki for interesting Gossips and Biographies!!!
Fivel Stewart Affairs
First Affair with Andrew Kai Tripodi
Fivel Stewart is in a relationship with her boyfriend, Andrew Kai Tripodi from November 2018 till today.