Fivel Stewart is an American actress better known for her acting skills in the movies Hansel and Gretel, Tagged and Hope Bridge. The Hollywood actress is also known as the sister of the famous actor, singer, dancer, and model Booboo Stewart. She is also recognized for her childhood work with many singers like Demi Lovato and Menudo.
Personal Life of Fivel Stewart; She is dating someone?
Fivel Stewart is possibly single as of now. The sister of BooBoo Stewart and Maegan Stewart is out of dating rumors and is believed for not dating anyone until now. Despite being famous, she managed to keep her personal life a low-key and prefers to keep information regarding her dating life within herself.
Fivel is an active person on social media and she once shared an Instagram video where she is sharing a close bond with a man. What more? They are extremely close to each other and who knows if the actress is dating someone secretly! Here you can take a look at the video:
View this post on Instagram
The Pit Fighter is never involved in controversies and avoids media attention to differentiate between her personal life and professional life. Moreover, she is a nature lover and often goes out for vacations and shares pictures on her social media accounts from time to time.
In 2018, Fivel revealed that she was dating her boyfriend, who is also an actor, Andrew Kai.
What is the Net Worth of Fivel Stewart?
Fivel Stewart holds an estimated net worth of $300,000, she garnered that fortune by working in many films and modeling campaigns. In addition, the average salary of an actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
View this post on Instagram
it’s really cool I get to do stunts for my dad. I feel very thankful for learning more about the industry in different point of views. I had to roller blade down a hall, then fall down some stairs. I’d say it was one of my favorite highlights in my career, lol. #StrongIsTheNewPretty
The Hollywood actress worked in various blockbuster movies like Hansel and Gretel, Hope Bridge, Robia Rashid created series; Atypical co-starring Nik Dodani and Tagged. Among all of her movies, Hansel and Gretel made quite a big name and collected over $226.3 million on the box office against the budget of $50 million.
Quick facts of Fivel Stewart
- Fivel Stewart was born on 4 November 1996 in Beverly Hills, California, the United States as Trent Heaven Stewart under the Scorpio birth sign.
- She holds an American nationality.
- She was raised along with her three siblings, Meagan Stewart, Sage Stewart, and Booboo Stewart.
- Her father is Nils Aleen Stewart and her mother is Renee Stewart.
- The American actress shared screen along with Kevin Sorbo in the move named Hope Bridge in 2015.
- She was featured in the Black Belt Junior Hall Of Fame in 2003.
- Stewart began training for martial arts at the age of 5 in Karate and participated in a 2002 and 2003 World Champion in Martial Arts.
- She named her self as Fivel as she was not happy with her birth name.
- Fivel was a music lover from an early age and used to be the lead singer of the band Allowance and another band named '5L'.
- During her childhood, she toured alongside famous singers like Demi Lovato, Menudo, and Mitchell Musso.
- She uses various means of communication at the social media platform which include Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Until now, she garnered over 78.7k followers on Instagram.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches with a pair of attracting pairs of black eyes and black hair.
Follow Marriedwiki for interesting Gossips and Biographies!!!