Josh Charles is an American actor who is best known for playing Will Gardner in the show 'The Good Wife'. The Baltimore native is also known for his work in 'Dead Poets Society' and 'Sports Night'.
Josh Charles's Wife is Former Ballet Dancer Sophie Flack
Josh Charles started dating ballet dancer Sophie Flack in 2006. After dating for nearly seven years, Charles and Flack tied the Knot in September 2013. The wedding was a intimate affair, and the ceremony took place at a private residence in Manhattan. Later the couple and the guests went for dinner at an upscale Italian Restaurant.
Since the wedding, the couple has welcomed two children in their life. The pair's first child, a son named Rocco Charles, was born on December 9, 2014, whereas the second child, a daughter named Eleonor Charles, was born on August 23, 2018.
Josh Charles Amassed Millions from Movies and TV Shows
Josh Charles has a Net Worth of $3 millions which he earned through his three-decade of work in movies and television shows. In his long career, the 48-year-old actor has been part of many popular projects, including Dead Poets Society, The Good Wife, and Drunk History.
The Baltimore native will be next seen in science fiction web series Away. The show features Hilary Swank, Ray Panthaki, and Mark Ivanir in major roles and will premiere on Netflix on September 4, 2020.
Quick Facts: Josh Charles
- Josh was born on September 15, 1971, and as of August 2020 is 48-years-of age.
- He is 1.8m tall.
- Charles is a huge fan of the Baltimore Orioles and Baltimore Ravens.
- He can play guitar
- Josh attended The Baltimore School for the Performing Arts with Tupac Shakur and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- He consists of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage from his father's side, and German, English, and Scottish ancestry from his mother's side.
- He is active on Twitter and Instagram.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!