Monroe Carey is an actress known for All I Want for Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special, and Mariah's World. She is indeed the daughter of American singer-songwriter Mariah Carey and television personality Nick Cannon.
Monroe Cannon - Child of Mariah Carey
Monroe is too young to engage in love affairs. She currently lives with her mom Mariah Carey and Carey's boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka. As for Monroe's parents, Mariah Carey and her former husband, Nick Cannon began dating in the 2000s.
However, after few months, they immediately tied the knot on April 30, 2008. The lavish wedding ceremony of Carey and Cannon was held at her private estate on Windermere Island in the Bahamas.
Sadly, Monroe's parents called it quits in 2014 after six years of togetherness due to some personal issues. Additionally, though Carey and Cannon are no more together, Nick visits his kids often. Moreover, the couple welcomed Monroe and her twin brother, Moroccan Cannon on April 30, 2011
How much is Monroe Cannon's Net Worth?
Monroe Cannon added a huge amount to her wealth from her career as an actress. The 11-year-old starred in the music video for All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special, and Mariah's World.
Cannon is currently enjoying a lavish lifestyle with a whopping net worth of $520 million earned by her singer-songwriter mother, Mariah Carey. Not to mention, she is the best-selling music artist of all time with having sold over 200 million records worldwide.
Mariah still earns a massive amount from her 1996 festive hit "All I Want For Christmasis You," which topped the UK charts in 2020. The mom to two earns £400,000 in royalties from the single track. Not to mention, she made over $60 million in royalties from just one song.
Monroe Cannon - Quick Facts
- Monroe Cannon's twin brother Moroccan Scott Cannon is younger than her.
- Monroe has four half-siblings Sagon Cannon, Powerful Queen Cannon, Zion Cannon, Zillion Cannon, and Golden Cannon.
- Monroe Cannon was born and raised in New York, United States.
- Monroe's father previously dated Brittany Bell, and Abby de La Rosa.
- Monroe is a granddaughter of Alfred Roy Carey and Patricia Hickey, an opera singer and vocal coach, who trained Mariah in opera singing from the tender of three.