The rising star, Naomi Frenette got to work in several famous movies including X-Men: Days of Future Past and X: Men Apocalypse at the very beginning of her career. She gathered a huge fan following within a very short period of time.
Naomi Frenette Worked In Several Movies With Huge Box Office Collection
Naomi Frenette has an estimated net worth of around $300,000. She gathered huge bucks from her acting career. Till the date, the actress worked in numbers of hit movies with a great collection at the box office. Here is the list of her movies:
1. X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
- Budget = $178 million
- Box Office Collection = $543.9 million
- IMDB Rating = 7.0
- Cast Members = Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, and James McAvoy.
2. X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Budget = $200 million
- Box Office Collection = $747.9 million
- IMDB Rating = 8.0
- Cast Members = Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Peter Dinklage.
3. Pompeii (2014)
- Budget = $80–100 million
- Box Office Collection = $117.8 million
- IMDB Rating = 5.5
- Cast Members = Kit Harrington, Emily Browning, and Kiefer Sutherland.
Regarding the salary of a TV actor, one makes an average amount of $150k to $1million. Besides, the star worked in 2019 movie, Pet Sematary starring Jason Clarke and Amy Seimetz.
Who Is Naomi Frenette Dating?
Naomi Frenette is not dating anyone as of now, so, she might be possibly single. She is very hardworking and dedicated due to which she might be solely fascinated towards her career rather than involving in some serious relationships.
View this post on Instagram
Frenette might have dated some guys in her past, but, she kept all of her past affairs to herself. Scrolling her Instagram account, she loves spending time with her friends. Moreover, she is also close to her cast members.
Quick Facts About Noami Frenette
- Noami Frenette was born in Canada.
- As per nationality, she is Canadian and belongs to White ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches or 1.57m.
- Her brown eyes completely complement her brown hair.