Nick E. Tarabay's journey from a young student who came to the US to pursue his dreams can relate to many people. Not only did he fulfilled his dreams, but he also became one of the recognizable names on television. His most remarkable works on TV are 'Crash,' 'Spartacus,' and 'The Expanse.'
Is The Lebanese-American Married?
Nick does not seem to have a girlfriend and is single right now. The actor has also never tied the knot in his life. The absence of past rumors or news suggests that the actor never had any significant love and affairs.
It appears that the "Crash" star's focus on acting might be the reason why he is still a bachelor. Let's hope he finds someone soon or who knows he might already have someone in his life?
Usually occupied with his works, on his holiday, Nick likes to hang out with his friends or at times alone as well. He frequently shares his activities to his followers on his social media.
Nick E. Tarabay's Net Worth
The Middle Eastern born actor holds a net worth of $500,000, which he made from his acting career. The average salary of an actor in the US is $39.84 per hour and $50,235 in a year.
Nick made his breakthrough from portraying the character of Ashur in the television series "Spartacus." Actors Andy Whitfield, Manu Bennett, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Peter Mensah were the other star names who played the lead roles.
Check out the clip of Nick E. Tarabay featured T.V. series, "Spartacus"!
The 1.80-meter tall man also made his name among fans by playing the recurring role of Cotyar Ghazi in "The Expanse." Likewise, he worked with Thomas Jane, Steven Strait, Cas Anvar, Dominique Tipper, Wes Chatham in the sci-fi series.
Quick Facts: Nick E. Tarabay
- Nick E. Tarabay was born and grew up in Beirut, Lebanon.
- The actor's parents and younger brother still live in Lebanon.
- To pursue his acting studies, he moved to the US after completing high school.
- Tarabay made his screen debut as an extra in an episode of "Sex and the City" in 2000.
- Upon learning, he would not be reprising his character Alex Finet in the second season of Starz network series "Crash," he received a call for an audition for their new show "Spartacus."
- If not acting, Nick says he would have become a football player.
- He hopes to one day work with legendary actor Anthony Hopkins.
- His favorite childhood actor is Alec Baldwin.
- In the recently released 2019 video game "Anthem," he voiced the character of Haluk.