Russian and Belarusian actress, Olga Dihovichnaya is best known for her work in the 2017 science fiction thriller film 'Life'. She is also popular for her works in films like 'The Greatest Showman', 'Two Days', and 'City Spies'. She gained wide recognition for working as a co-writer and co-producer for the 2011 film 'Twilight Portrait'.
Olga Dihovichnaya's Personal Life: Is she Married?
Olga Dihovichnaya is possibly single as of now. The famous actress-director is out of any relationships rumors as of 2019. Besides, she was previously married to the famous Russian film director Ivan Dykhovichny.
Olga and Ivan shared the wedding vows in 1999 after dating for several years. The couple used to share a good bond and stayed together for over a decade. But in 2009, Olga's husband died at the age of 61 from Lymphoma. Since then, Olga is single and is never seen dating any other men.
View this post on Instagram
The actress is out of any media controversies and seems focused on her career. It seems like the gorgeous actress loved her husband so much that she will live her life fully with his sweet memories.
How much is the Net Worth of Olga Dihovichnaya? Know about her Earnings, Salary
Olga Dihovichnaya's net worth lies somewhere between $500,000-$2 million, all thanks to her career as an actress and director. In addition, the average salary of a Russian actress is $1,488 per shooting day. Similarly, the average salary of a director in Russia is $10,012-$103,797 annually.
View this post on Instagram
Olga started her career in the film industry working in the 2002 Russian film named The Kopeck as Tanya. Since then, she appeared in a number of films like Twilight Portrait, Two Days, Weekend, Welcome Home, House of Others, and Life. Besides, some of her blockbuster movies are:
- Budget- $58-62 million
- Box office collection- $100.5 million
- Stars- Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson, and Ryan Reynolds.
- IMDB Rating- 6.6 stars
2. The Greatest Showman(2017)
- Budget- $84 million
- Box office collection- $435 million
- Stars- Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, and Zendaya.
- IMDB Rating- 7.6 stars
Dihovichnaya also tried her luck in the television screen after starring in the television series like City Spies and Money. Apart from that, she worked as a co-writer and co-producer for the controversial film Twilight Portrait in 2011. Further, she also wrote the 2014 film Welcome Home.
Quick facts of Olga Dihovichnaya
- Olga Dihovichnaya was born on 4 September 1980(age- 38 years) in Minsk, Byelorussian SSR, USSR as Olga Yuryevna Golyak.
- She holds both Belarusian and Russian nationality.
- She graduated from the Lyceum at the Belarusian State University in 1997.
- She uses her Instagram account occasionally. Until now, she collected over 1.3k+ followers on her Instagram as of June 2019.
- Olga stands at a decent height with a pair of brown eyes and blond hair.
Take a look at the interview of Olga Dihovichnaya at the set of the movie Life;
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exciting biographies!!!!