Ari Melber is the versatile and talented Emmy Award-winning American journalist who is doing really well hosting the MSNBC's show The Beat with Ari Melber that aired July this year.
This Chief Legal Correspondent and former host of a political show The Point is more than what meets the eye. We all enjoy watching him hosting the legal and political scenarios happenings around the world yet we all are curious about what's really going on in his life.
After divorcing his estranged wife, Drew Grant, the charming reporter might be dating secretly these days. If he is, who's the leading lady? Let's find out.
American Journalist Ari Melber Divorced His Wife Drew Grant; Is He Dating Someone Else?
Ari Melber who also serves as the correspondent for The Nation was married to Drew Grant who worked as a staff writer and now works as Arts & Entertainment editor.
The pair met back in the late 2000s and their relationship started off really well after that.
Ari Melber with ex-wife Drew Grant
Soon the adorable couple after dating for few years got married in a secret ceremony without making it exclusive to the media back in 2013. However, after being together for years the couple decided to part ways and got divorced.
Their divorce was finalized in 2017 and now after a troublesome split, Ari Melber is back in the market and he might be dating a secret girlfriend. But fortunately, there are no rumors of him dating anyone so ladies gear up, Ari is still single!!
He's pretty busy hosting the MSNBC's 6 pm show The Beat with Ari Mecoveringd covering the DOJ, FBI and Supreme Court as Chief Legal Correspondent.
He posted a picture on his Instagram with the cast of True Detective along with actor Woody Harrelson who appeared on his show.
His social media is also all about his career so we can say that he's practically dating his career. Perhaps, he's taking some time off on his own and holding out on relationships.
His ex-wife Drew too is not dating anyone and she's busy working as a pop culture reporter for the New York Observer. The duo does not share any children. It looks like both have moved on from their tumultuous past relationship.
Well, all in all, we wish the reporter best wishes and hope he soon finds the right person and settles down without any divorces or splits in the future.
While most believed that Melber is still a single guy, the scene has changed to a great extent at this time.
Some reliable sources say that The Beat host and When We First Met actress Alexandra Daddario are officially dating. They were spotted together at Cuban restaurant Cafe Habana Malibu in August 2018.
Alexandra Daddario and Ari Melber sharing a romantic kiss
Source: Daily Mail
Daddario sat in the driver's seat of her car while NBC News host leaned in for a passionate kiss. The two were first spotted together earlier the same month helping LA-based comedian Ricard Lewis celebrate 24 years of sobriety.
Well, what do you people think about the hot couple? Will the couple marry anytime soon? Let's wait for the happy news.
Ari Melber: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, Ari is a well known American journalist working for NBC news.
- He's a graduate of the University of Michigan with a B.A. degree in political science.
- Started off his career doing odd jobs and later got the chance to work for Senator Maria Cantwell and later for Senator John Kerry.
- Also went to law school where he worked as the editor of Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- Wrote political columns for famous news outlets including The Nation, The Atlantic, Reuters, and Politico.
- Finally landed as Chief Legal Correspondent for MSNBC in 2015 and now serves as the regular host for his The Beat with Ari Melber since July 2017.
- Has an estimated net worth of $12 million and earns $2 million annually.
- He has around 82.4k followers on Instagram and 462k on Twitter as of November 2018.
For more latest updates keep following our page!!!!!!