Christoph waltz; An Austrian-German Actor is Married to Wife Judith Holste: Know about the Couple's Relationship here
Two-time Oscar winner and a legendary actor-director Christoph Waltz is married to Judith Holste. Reportedly, the couple is together since 2005.
How is the relationship between the pair? Any divorce rumors? We have all the answers.
Christoph Waltz: His Married Life with Wife Judith Holste
The 62-year-old actor garnered global attention for his Oscar-winning performance in Django Unchained is all set in his family life.
You May Like: Alicia Vikander soon getting Married to Boyfriend Michael Fassbender, Know all the Details about her Relationship here
He is now married to Judith Holste, a well-respected German costume designer. The two-time Oscar winner and his gorgeous wife are raising a daughter together in Berlin.
It looks like, the duo is living a dream life together. They are very much in love and divorce is definitely out of the question. The family is often seen spending quality time together.
Christoph with his family
When asked if he believes in the institution in his married life, he said,
"Not necessarily. But I believe that it's not nothing. Overall, I think it could be abolished as an institution. But there are aspects that make sense, and I don't think it has a lot to do with romance and love. That's a different realm altogether, in my understanding."
The star and his gorgeous wife is living a happily married life and we wish them all the very best for their beautiful family life in the following days.
Christopher Waltz and his present wife, Judith Holste are the parents of an adorable daughter. The pair gave birth to their first child in early 2005. At present, the family of three divides their time for visiting London, Berlin, and in Los Angeles.
Judith turned their girlfriend-boyfriend relationship into holy matrimony after dating several years. They walked down the aisle in the early 2000s.
The Alita: Battle star is a kind of family man. He is deeply in love with his wife and daughter and prefers to spend quality time with them.
Waltz and Holste are married for over a decade now and there are fewer signs of disputes regarding their divorce. All in all, the Vienna Austria native is set to feature in upcoming 2020 American comedy-drama film, The French Dispatch opposite Kate Winslet and Bill Murray.
Christoph Waltz: His Past Affairs And Relationships
Prior to Judith, Christoph was married before and he also has three children; two girls Miriam Waltz and Rachel Waltz and a boy Leon Waltz form that marriage.
Discover: The Famous Ex-couple Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Seem to be burying the Hatchet and Making Peace
Unfortunately, the relationship between him and his psychotherapist wife Jackie; did not last long and they broke up.
As of now, Jackie is living under the radar since her separation from Christoph and we all know he is currently living a blissful and a happy life with Judith and children.
Christoph Waltz: Quick Facts
- Born on 4 October 1956 in Vienna, Austria.
- The son of Johannes Waltz and Elisabeth Urbancic.
- Learned acting at the Max Reinhardt Seminar in Vienna.
- Initiated acting as a stage actor at the Salzburg Festival and Vienna's Burgtheater.
- Achieved a breakthrough role as SS Standarttenfuhrer Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds.
- Achieved Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and Golden Globe Award for his outstanding performance as a supporting actor.
- Made his directorial debut in 2000 working in the German TV production Wenn man sich trout.
- Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Diane Kruger, and Melanie Laurent are some of the distinctive characters in Inglorious Basterds.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $20 million as per Celebrity net worth while it is about $10 million as per the Richest.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.