Is Irish actor Domhnall Gleeson Dating anyone or too busy due to his career? Find out his Relationship status, Wiki, Career, and Net Worth
If you're reading this article, then surely you're a big fan of Domhnall Gleeson, which means you already know how talented and charming this man is.
The famous ginger actor became renowned after playing roles in multiple big hit movies.
His fans would want to know about his relationship status, especially his female fans, so as per their request, today we'll be talking if he is dating someone or not.
Domhnall Gleeson-Currently Dating Anyone Or Still Single?
Some people say you must concentrate on your personal life rather than work, but people like Domnhall, they believe in loving your work more than anything else that exist on Earth.
The Irish actor is currently not dating anyone, He is keeping a tight lid in his personal life
Source: Indie Wire
The 35-years-old turned a lot of heads from his performance in Harry Potter's series as Bill Weasley alongside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson and Anna Karenina. His exceptional dialogue delivery took him further and further in his career.
But what about his personal life? It seems somewhere along the line, the actor forgot to indulge himself in love and relationship; an integral part of our life.
The Irish actor followed on his father's footstep and working his way towards the entertainment industry. And despite being born in Ireland, word of his acting skills have reached as far as Hollywood.
The actor played the role of Bill Weasley in the film franchise, Harry Potter
In an interview with Buzzfeed, the actor passed the question of marriage and when asked about his guilty pleasure, he simply stated Masturbation.
Well, we are sure he will definitely think about starting a married life soon in the following days.
Domhnall Gleeson- His Type Of Girlfriend
In the same interview with Buzzfeed, the actor told about his celebrity crush. He divulged that he is in love with actress Audrey Tautou.
The actor attending the premiere of a Walt Disney Movie
He has worked alongside big actors like Emma Watson and Rachel McAdams, but he considers Audrey as his celeb crush, which clearly tells us about what type of girlfriend he prefers.
So girls if you're in line to woo Domhnall then try researching more about Audrey and it's your ticket to his heart. And one more good news for you, the actor seems to be not dating anyone at the moment.
He is pretty much inactive in social media which shows how much of a secretive man he is in real life. He was once rumored to be dating movie producer, Juliette Bonass.
Domhnall Gleeson: Quick Facts
- Born on 12 May 1983, in Dublin, Ireland.
- He is the son of Mary and actor Brendan Gleeson.
- He shares three brothers, Fergus, Brian (also an actor), and Rúairí.
- Attended Malahide Community School. He graduated from Dublin Institute of Technology.
- He graduated from Dublin Institute of Technology with a degree in Media Arts.
- Upon graduation, the actor started directing and writing stage plays.
- Made his acting debut in 2001 mini-series, Rebel Heart, alongside James D'Arcy and Paloma Baeza.
- He also starred in Academy award-winning movie, Six Shooter.
- Nominated for Tony Award for his performance in the show The Lieutenant of Inishmore.
- Won Berlin International Film Festival Award, Irish Film and Television Awards, and Hamptons International Film Festival.
- In 2018, he performed in a live-action adaptation of Peter Rabbit.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $7 million at present.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.