Is Zachary Quinto engaged to Boyfriend Miles McMillan? Know the details of their Relationship.
An American actor and producer, Zachary Quinto is rumored to be engaged to his longtime boyfriend, Miles McMillan.
Are the wedding bells about to ring?
An American gay actor and producer, Zachary Quinto is rumored to be engaged to his longtime boyfriend, Miles McMillan.
If you are a fan, curious to know whether they are engaged or not, then stay on our page.
Is Zachary Quinto engaged to Boyfriend Miles McMillan
The pair, Zachary, and Miles were spotted together since 2013 and eventually started dating as well. But the pair officially announced their relationship in 2014 by posting a picture together on their social media which made everything clear about their relationship.
The couple is deeply in love with each other and is spotted hanging out together in vacations, outings, and date as well. They are blessed to have each other and also never hesitate to show affection in public places as well.
After dating for few years, the couple moved together in a loft in New York which they bought for $3 million.
Love is in the air.
Recently rumor sparked about the pair's engagement after Zachary posted a picture on his Instagram on 11th October 2017 showing a silver ring on his left-hand's ring finger with his partner and captioned the picture as, “A laurel canyon kind of night.''
Posing with the ring.
In addition, the same type of silver ring was also seen on the right-hand ring finger of Miles as well in another picture posted by them on 14th October 2017 on their Instagram.
Those rings certainly look like an engagement ring but neither of them has disclosed any information about that so still the news is not confirmed. The couple might be hiding it from the public as they might be waiting for a perfect time to announce the good news.
So are they engaged? What do you guys think? Well, will just have to wait for the partners to confirm the news.
Quick Facts about Zachary Quinto
- Born as Zachary John Quinto on 2nd June 1977 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United States.
- Son of Margaret J. ‘’Margo’’ and Joseph John ‘’Joe’’ Quinto.
- Is an American and belongs to mixed descent.
- Gemini is his birth sign.
- Stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches.
- Attended Saints Simon and Jude Catholic School.
- Graduated from Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Drama.
- Started career from the TV series, The Others with the casts Nicole Kidman, Alakina Mann, Fionnula Flanagan, James Bentley, Christopher Eccleston, Michelle Fairley, Elaine Cassidy and others.
- Star Trek was her first movie in which he worked along with stars, Wiliam Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, Majel Barrett and so on.
- Appeared in the film, Angels in America with stars Meryl Streep, Al Pacino, Mary-Louise Parker, Emma Thompson, Patrick Wilson, Jeffery Wright, Justin Kirk, Ben Shenkman and so on.
- Won many awards including Drama Desk Award, Theatre World Award, Boston Society of Film Critics Awards and so on others.
- Came out be gay in October 2011.
- Has an estimated net worth of $14 million.