Anika Noni Rose is an American singer and actress best known for voicing Disney's first African American movie, Protagonist Tiana in The Princess and the Frog. For this very reason, Rose earned the title Disney Legend in 2011.
Does Anika Noni Rose have a boyfriend?
Actress Anika Noni Rose is possibly single at the moment. Despite being a public figure, the curly black haired prefers to keep her personal life away from the media. As Anika rarely makes a PDA appearance with men, it is tough to guess if she's married or not.
Rose, however, is frequently noticed with a dazzling diamond ring on her ring finger whenever she attends major events. But, Anika refuses to talk about her boyfriend or husband in interviews. The starlet has also never posted any photos of her husband.
Anika Noni Rose has not introduced any men as her lover but it does not mean she doesn't have male friends too. The 49-year-old has a good bond with The Princess and the Frog co-star. Anika shared the screen with Colman Domingo in Disney's first African American fantasy comedy film in 2009.
Not to mention, Rose was also rumored to be dating Domingo. However, nether Rose nor Domingo chose to comment on their relationship.
What is Anika Noni Rose Net Worth Collection?
Anika Noni, an American actress, and producer have summoned an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. Rose indeed bagged thousands of dollars salary annually from her decade-long career.
Noni Rose began her acting career in the 2000s and played the lead role of the pilot in Beast Mode, based on the life of veteran boxing player Ann Wolfe. At the same time, the multitalented lady is working as a Co-executive Producer.
From 2017 to 2018, Anika Noni starred in the television series The Quad for two seasons on BET. Her other TV credit includes the role of Kizzy in The History Channel's adaption of Roots. The role won her the NAACP Image Award nomination for her outstanding performance.
The curly-haired appeared in TV series like The Simpsons, the A&E mini-series Stephen King's Bag of Bones, The No. 1 Ladies, Power, The Good Wife, and ABCs Private Practice.
Besides, the 5 feet 2 inches tall featured in movies such as Dreamgirls, A Day Late and a Dollar Short, Half of a Yellow Sun, Imperial Dreams, and For Colored Girls.
In 2018, Anika portrayed the major role of Carmen Jones in John Doyle's production at the Classic Stage Company in New York City. The following year, she appeared in Assassination Nation opposite Maud Apatow, Suki Waterhouse, and Bella Thorne.
Anika Noni Rose - Quick Facts
- Anika grew up in Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States.
- Anika earned a bachelor's degree in theatre from Florida University.
- She attended and graduated from Bloomfield High School in 1990.
- Anika Noni Rose won the 59th Annual Clarence Derwent Award with John Tartaglia.
- Anika Noni was the youngest performer to be praised as a Disney Legend in 2011.
- Anka learned acting from the American Conservatory Theater.
- In 2006, Anika had to wear six-inch heels to film the musical title number in Dreamgirls to appear in frame with Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson.
- Anika was born on the same date as Justina Machado and Idris Elba.
- She is the daughter of parents Claudia Rose and John Rose.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.