Brian Henson is an award-winning puppeteer, director, producer, and technician who is widely known for his work in the films like 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles', 'The Witches', and 'Muppet Treasure Island'. He is also famous for producing and directing the television series like 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Farscape', and 'Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story'. He won the prestigious Primetime Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Limited Series.
Brian Henson's Personal Life; Know about his Wife, Children
Brian Henson is married to the famous actress Mia Sara. The pair shared the wedding vows on 6th April 2010 after dating for a couple of years. The duo tied the knot among their close friends and family in a private ceremony.
The pair shared a good bond and is together from nearly a decade. Further, they recently celebrated their nine years of the marital relationship in April of 2019. As of now, the relationship between the pair seems fluid as there is no sign of divorce between them.
The couple is blessed parents of their only child, a daughter named Amelia Jane Henson. The couple seems concerned about her future as they do not share much about Amelia in the public.
Henson was previously married to the popular costume designer named Ellis Flyte. The duo walked down the aisle on 5th November 1990 among their close friends and family. Further, they used to share a good bond in their initial years but later faced some complications on their relationship and decided to separate. What's more, they legally divorced in 2002 after staying together for over twelve years.
Also, See: Deep Roy's Personal Life & Relationships
The 55-year-old puppeteer is currently busy passing his days with the love of his life and her daughter. Additionally, Henson avoids using any social media as is a private person about his daily life.
What is the Net Worth of Brian Henson? Know about his Salary, Earnings
Brian Henson possesses a net worth of $10 million, all thanks to his career as a puppeteer, director, producer, and technician.
The average salary of a puppeteer is $50,926 annually. Similarly, the average pay for a director and a producer is $92,220 and $91,100 per year respectively.
Brian started his career in the film industry with the 1981 film named The Great Muppet Caper as a Muppet performer. Later, he also went on to work in the films like The Muppets Take Manhattan, Return of Oz, and Santa Claus: The Movie The Witches, and Basil Hears a Noise with all roles as a puppeteer. Further, some of his famous movies are,
1. The Great Muppet Caper(1981)
- Budget- $14 million
- Box Office collection- $31.2 million
- Star- Charles Grodin, Steve Whitmire, and Jim Henson.
- IMDB Rating- 7.2 stars
2. Little Shop of Horrors(1986)
- Budget- $25 million
- Box Office collection- $39 million
- Star- Rick Moranis, John Candy, and Bill Murray.
- IMDB Rating- 7 stars
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(1990)
- Budget- $13.5 million
- Box Office collection- $202 million
- Stars- Elias Koteas and Judith Hoag.
- IMDB Rating- 6.8 stars
4. The Star(2017)
- Budget- $20 million
- Box Office collection- $62.8 million
- Stars- Steven Yeun, Gina Rodriguez, and Zachary Levi.
- IMDB Rating- 6.1 stars
As for Henson's directing and producing career, he worked in several films like Jim Henson Presents Mother Goose Stories, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Star, and The Happytime Murders. Similarly, he also worked in television series like The Christmas Toy, The Storyteller, Aliens in the Family, Alice in Wonderland and most recently in Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge.
Henson is currently working as a co-creator, producer, and a performer in the adult-themed puppet-based variety show titled Puppet Up!. Besides, he also works as the chairman of the Jim Henson Company.
Quick facts of Brian Henson
- Brian Henson was born on 3 November 1963 in the New York City, New York, the United States.
- He holds American nationality and was born under the Scorpio star sign.
- He was raised along with his siblings, three sisters Lisa Henson, Cheryl Henson, Heather Henson and one brother John Henson.
- He is a son of Jim Henson and mother Jane Henson. His father is the Muppet Show creator.
- Henson won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Limited Series. Also, he was nominated in many prestigious awards like Satellite Awards and Golden Raspberry Awards.
- Brian stands at a decent height with a pair of blue eyes and brown hair.
Take a look at the Interview of Brian Henson at the George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight show;
Don't miss to visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exclusive celebrity biographies!!!