An American actor and writer, Bruce Boxleitner is best known for his appearance in the television series Bring Em Back Alive, How the West Was Won, and Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Let's examine his personal life, net worth, lifestyle, and more information in detail.
Bruce Boxleitner Married to Verena King-Boxleitner
Actor Bruce Boxleitner married and divorced multiple times in life. His first marriage was to actress Kathryn Holcomb from 1977 to 1987. Followed by the divorce from his first wife, he married his second wife Melissa Gilbert from 1995 to 2011.
The Elgin Illinois native currently lives with his third wife, Verena King Boxleitner whom he tied the knot in 2016 in a private wedding ceremony. The most interesting part of Bruce and Verena's marriage is the fact that they share amazing chemistry on top of good understanding despite the 15-20 years age difference.
The Bruce-Verena duo has successfully crossed over four years of marriage but does not have any children. Nonetheless, Boxleitner does not lag showing his affection for his beloved one via Instagram posts.
Bolxeitner is a father to three children namely Michael Boxleitner, Sam Boxleitner, and Lee Boxleitner. Bruce's ex-wife Kathryn welcomed sons, Sam in 1980 and Lee in 1985. Bruce has a son Michael Boxleitner with his second wife, Melissa Gilbert, born in 1995.
Waht is Bruce Boxleitner Net worth?
Boxleitner possesses an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. The actor earned his wealth from his career as an actor by starring in several films and television projects since the 1970s.
The white-haired have appeared in television projects such as Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Babylon 5, The Gambler, and How The West Has Won. Likewise, his film credits include The Secret, Tron, Free Fall, Gods and Generals, and Guardians of Luna.
Apart from acting, Bruce is a fine writer as well as he has authored and published two science fiction including "Frontier Earth" and "Searcher." Moreover, he also provided his voice for many videogames, including the "Tron" Universe and audiobooks.
Bruce's wife, Verena King earns as much as her husband as she is the president of Verena King Public Relations and King Social LLC. Verena has been a professional publicist for over 15 years.
Bruce Boxleitner - Quick Facts
- Bruce is the son of Cliff Boxleitner and Diane Boxleitner.
- Bruce attended Mount Prospect High School in Illinois.
- He studied at Goodman School of Drama at the Art Institute of Chicago and DePaul University.
- Boxleitner has featured in commercials for Estee Lauder's "Lauder for Men."
- Ex-brother-in-law of Sara Gilbert and Jonathan Gilbert.
- Bruce once presented the Golden Boot Award when Beverly Hills won the honor in 1986.
- Bruce Boxleitner is a skilled horseman and rode horses most of his adult life.
- Except for Jeff Bridges, Bruce is the only actor to star in both Tron and Tron: Legacy.
Stay tuned to MarriedWiki for more interesting updates.