Popular Irish actress Dominique McElligott has been able to make a good name for herself on the Hollywood. She is best known for her work in the television series called "Hell on Wheels."
Is Dominique McElligott in a Relationship?
Dominique is happily single as of 2019. The actress is out of any dating relationships and seems focused on her career.
The 33-year-old actress was never seen dating any men outside of the reel life. Further, the actress is secretive about her personal life and prefers to be tight-lipped about her romantic aspect
McElligott is currently busy pursuing her acting career. As of now, the actress is working in various television and film acting projects. She recently completed the shooting of the 2019 television series called The Boys as Queen Maeve.
Dominique McElligott's Net Worth
The popular Irish actress possesses a net worth of $200,000. The average salary of an actress in the United States is $19,100 - $171,000 per year.
Dominique started her career in the film industry after starring in the 2008 film named "Dark Floors." After that, she acted in many hit films like "Moon," "Leap Year," and "The Guard." Until now, she has worked with some of the popular actors like Jack Huston Sam Shepard, and Sam Rockwell among others.
Take a look at the interview of actress, Dominique McElligott where she talks about her television series Hell on Wheels;
The Leap Year actress is also a well-known television actress who debuted in the television screen after starring in the 2001-2002 series called "On Home Ground."
Since then, she was able to perform in some of the popular television series like "Raw," "Whiskey Echo," "Hell on Wheels," and "The Last Tycoon." Following that, her series "The Last Tycoon" starred big actors like Matt Bomer, Kelsey Grammer, Lily Collins.
Interesting facts of Dominique McElligott
- Dominique McElligott was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland.
- She belongs to the Pisces star sign.
- She has also worked as a Netflix actress in its original series called "House of Cards."
- She once said that she would've worked in a health-related profession if she wasn't an actress.
- Dominique loves to watch old movies and some of her favorite films includes "His Girl Friday," "An Affair to Remember," "It happened one night."
- She admires some of the stars like Juliette Binoche, Daniel Day-Lewis, and Toni Collette.
Don't Miss to visit Married Wiki for more celebrity biographies!!!