Katie Chonacas is a veteran American model turned actress who has been wowing viewers through her performance on-screen. Her most notable works are CSI: New York, IT's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Besides acting and modeling, she has also tried her in film making and singing.
What is Katie Chonacas's Relationship Status? Is She Dating Someone?
Katie Choncas is likely in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, J. Logan Horne. The actress has not revealed when she began dating Horne but as per his Instagram details, her partner lives in New York.
Though it has been over a year since she last posted with her sweetheart Horen, so whether the two are still together or not is not learned. Let's hope the two are still together and getting along well!
Usually busy with her work schedules, the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star likes to have fun by traveling and spending time with her family and friends.
Katie Chonacas's Net Worth
Katie Chonacas boasts a net worth of $1 million from her career in the field of acting, filmmaking, singing, and modeling.
In her acting career, she has many acting credits, including the big-screen movies. Most notably, she portrayed the role of Amber in the film "Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous" (2008). In the American comedy film, she shared the screen alongside actress Jessica Simpson, Vivica A. Fox, Ryan Sypek, Olesya Rulin, Cheri Oteri, and Jill Marie Jones.
Check out the clip of Katie Chonacas started movie "Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous" (2008)!
On the television, she is most notable for appearing in the sitcom "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." The long-running hit sitcom stars Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton, Rob McElhinney, Kaitlin Olson, and Danny DeVito.
Philanthropic And Social Works
Katie Chonacas has not only contributed to the entertainment field, but she's also committed herself to various philanthropic works. She sponsored two children in the Philippines for five years and sponsoring a baby boy from Chile.
She also raised funds of $4,500 and donated it to kids who have Leukemia. Moreover, she also ran a charity marathon in Mt. McKinley.
Katie supports non-profit organizations like Children and Love Cures C cancer, Tap Project, Children International, Team in Training, Eva's Heroes, and The Brightest Star Foundation.
Quick Facts: Katie Chonacas
- Katie Chonacas was born and raised in Livonian, Detroit, Michigan.
- She has a sister Stephanie Chonacas who is a classically trained singer.
- She pursued modeling at the age of 13.
- As a model, she did a photo shoot with Maxim Magazine for October's 2008 issue.
- Her debut television was in the television series "CSI: NY," where she played the role of Anasuya Espargosa in 2005.
- She worked alongside actors Nicolas Cage and Eva Mendes in the 2009 movie "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans."
- She featured in Pink's music video "Who Knew" and wore Gucci in Hilary Duff's music video "Stranger."
- She has once toured with American rapper 50 Cent.
- Chonacas is also an avid painter.
- On her website chonacas.com, she uploads her podcasts, photos, videos, and her other works.
Katie Chonacas Affairs
Affair with J. Logan Horne
American actress and model, Katie Chonacas is possibly in a romance with her longtime lover J. Logan Horne.