Big Little Star, Zoe Kravitz is dating his boyfriend, Kari Glusman and having a great relationship.
Zoe Kravitz; daughter of actress Lisa Bonet and musician Lenny Kravitz is currently ruling over the industry through her magnificent role as Bonnie Carlson in the American dark comedy-drama 'Big Little Lies' based on the novel by Liane Moriarty along with Shailene Woodley and Reese Witherspoon.
Keeping aside her career for a while let us also discuss her personal life. After facing few failed relationships, Zoe is finally in a happy relationship with boyfriend Kari Glusman. If you want to know more about the couple and Zoe's past affairs then stay with us!!!
Zoe Kravitz; Her Relationship with Boyfriend Kari Glusman
The couple, Zoe, and Kari are together since October 2016 and they seem pretty serious about each other. We have often seen them together at many places; going on dates, outings or on vacations.
The pair was recently spotted together in the six Primetime Emmys where she wore a colorful dress on the red carpet and her boyfriend in the black suit.
They were celebrating their first anniversary together and were looking so fabulous and perfect. The couple, however, is yet not engaged or married and has not revealed the plans yet.
Zoe Kravitz; Past affairs
Zoe faced several failed relationships in her past. She was dating Ben Foster at the early age when they were 27 and 19 in 2007 and broke up after a year.
Furthermore, she was also with an American actor Erza Miller in 2010 and but separated soon and was again linked with an actor, Penn Badgley in 2011 to 2012.
Zoe and Penn Badgley in the beach, Source: Ranker
Soon after the breakup, she was rumored to be hooking up with Drake, the singer in 2013 and again the same story repeated with the same tragedic ending.
Zoe was also in a serious relationship Chris Pine, an American actor but that relationship also faced a tragic ending.
Zoe and Ezra Miller in a picture, Source: NY Daily Mail
As of now, she seems happy with her present boyfriend and we hope to see them together forever.
Quick Facts about Zoe Kravitz
Source: The Independent
- Born as Zoe Isabella Kravitz on 1st December 1988 in Los Angeles, California, the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity and is of black and Jewish descent.
- Has height of 5 feet 2 inch.
- Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
- Daughter of Lisa Bonet (actress) and Lenny Kravitz (musician).
- In 1993, her parents got divorced after six years of their marriage.
- She started living with her mother and her young half-sister, Lola Iolani Momoa and half-brother, Nokoa-Wolf Manakauapo.
- Attended Miami Country Day School and Rudolf Steiner School.
- Attended the State University of New York Purchase but is an ungraduate.
- Suffered from bulimia and anorexia.
- Debuted in the industry from her high school period as a babysitter in 2007 romance, No Reservation by Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- Worked in the series, California with casts David Duchovy, Natascha McElhone, Pamela Adlon, Evan Handler, Madeleine Martin and so on.
- Worked in the Big Little Lies along with stars Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern, Adam Scott and others.
- Appeared in different fashion magazines including Elle, Venus Zine, and Jalouse.
- Music is one of her hobbies.
- Has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!