American singer and songwriter JC Chasez is most probably single at present. He may get married soon. He dated a number of gorgeous ladies in past.
It is often said that 'it's easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you'. Former NSYNC member and lead singer JC Chasez had a number of past affairs but each of them ended without a news in media.
Chasez seems to keep his personal life low-profile. Has he given his heart to someone special? Is he still reserved for someone special? Let's get the details in today's session.
JC Chasez's Current Relationship; Does Her Have A Secret Girlfriend?
American singer and songwriter JC Chasez, the lead vocalist of the popular boy band NSYNC has always been in the limelight sometimes due to his amazing singing skill and sometimes due to his confusing dating life.
After separating from the band in 2004, he's not worked with the band members but achieved his best in the solo career. Most recently, he performed in 2017 American comedy musical film Opening Night.
JC Chasez is most probably single at present
He's always the best when it comes to his professional career but what about Chasez's personal life?
After a number of dating rumors and speculations, he seems to be single at present as he's not spotted spending a quality moment with someone special.
So, girls, it might be your turn to be with him!
We wish to see him in a new relationship soon. Let's wish him all the very best for the bright future.
JC Chasez's Past Relationships And Affairs
In 2004, Chasez was rumored to be dating American actress Eva Longoria. They sparked dating rumors when they appeared hand in hand at the Kodak Theatre for the premiere of Ten Commandments.
They were also spotted together celebrating Eva's 30th birthday together. Though they never confirmed their relationship in mass, sources say that the pair broke up in December 2004.
JC Chasez with Eva Longoria attending 2004 Emmy Awards
Before Longoria, Chasez dated Tara Reid, Emmanuelle Chiriqui, Nikki DeLoach, and Bobbie Thomas.
He once dated an adult movie star, Stefani Morgan in 2005. Before being romantically linked with American model Kathryn Smith, the singer dated former Pussycats Dolls member, Rachel Sterling.
In 2011, he was speculated to be with Smith. Rumors regarding their engagement and marriage spread in the media but the news was never confirmed.
They were photographed together at Golden Gate watching Downtown Beatdown- World Fighting Championships in 2014.
JC Chasez: Quick Facts
Source: US Weekly
- Born on 8 August 1976 in Bowie, Maryland.
- When he was just five, his mother gave his entire response to her former foster parents Roy and Karen Chasez.
- He studied at Robert Goddard Middle School and later in Bowie High School.
- He stands at a height of 5.90 feet (1.8m).
- During his time as Mouseketeer, he became friends with his future bandmate Justin Timberlake including Britney Spears, Tony Lucca, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, and Keri Russell.
- NSYNC consisted of Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Justin Timberlake, and Chasez.
- Chasez and Justin Timberlake were the lead singers of the boy band named 'NSYNC' formed in 1995.
- He worked as a judge for America's Best Dance Crew.
- He is known for his music arts including Girls Aloud, Basement Jaxx, and David Archuleta.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $16 million at present.