The gorgeous and sexy American actress, Dylan Penn is currently single after a breakup with her ex-boyfriend, Steven R. McQueen in 2014.
The stunning American actress and model Dylan Penn is making her way to the Hollywood. Though she is a daughter of the famous actor and filmmaker Sean Penn she did not take advantage of her father's name instead struggled and rose to fame.
Well, Dylan often makes headlines mostly because of her relationships and link ups. So, who is she dating these days? Is the diva in a relationship? Let us find out!!!!
The Current Relationship And Past Affairs Of Actress Dylan Penn
Gorgeous Dylan; though she has been linked with many men, she is possibly single these days. No news of her having a boyfriend has been heard.
She might be not with anyone these days but has been linked with many men in past including actor Robert Pattinson.
Dylan and Robert in a picture | Source: Pinterest
Robert is mostly known for his Twilight series along with the stars Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed and others. Dylan and Robert were speculated to be in a relationship, but Dylan in an interview clarified about their alleged romance.
''We're just friends. They photographed us in a place where there were other people and cropped the picture. Silly, I laughed about it'', Dylan. This statement proves that they were only friends and are not dating.
Prior to that, Dylan was dating Steven R. McQueen in 2013. The former couple was caught together in many places and events together holding hands and hugging each other. But due to some unknown issues, they separated after a year in 2014.
Dylan and ex-boyfriend Steven in a picture | Source: E-News
Dylan Peen And Her Star Family
Dylan is born to a star family with father, Sean Penn and Robin Wright. His father is one of the popular stars. Her parents had the on-off relation as her dad had many affairs during his lifetime.
Dylan along with her brother and mother in an event | Source: Daily Mail
Similarly, she is close with her brother Hopper Jack Penn. They even did the joint fashion modeling campaign at Milan Fashion Week.
Dylan Penn; Quick Facts
Source: Just Jared
- Born to Sean Penn and Robin Wright on 13th April 1991 in Los Angeles, California as Dylan Frances Penn.
- Her Zodiac sign is Aries.
- She has a height of 5ft 5in (1.7m).
- Raised in Ross, Marin County, California along with her sibling Hopper Jack Penn.
- Finished her schooling at Marin Academy.
- Dropped out after a semester from the University of Southern California.
- Her parents divorced in 2010.
- Before starting her career, she worked as a waitress, a delivering pizza and also as a freelance screenplay editor.
- Began her career as a model in 2013 for Gap, GQ in 2014.
- Gave pose for a nude photo shoot by the photographer, Tony Duran.
- In 2014, appeared on Maxim Hot 100 list and listed 68th position.
- In 2016 joined the fashion modeling campaign along with her brother that appeared at Milan Fashion Week.
- Debuted from the movie, Condemned which was directed by Eil Morgan Gesner along with stars Lydia Hearst, Jon Abrahams, Johnny Messner, Ronen Rubinstein, Michel Gill, Genevieve Hudson-Price and others.
- Appeared in 2016 comedy-drama film, Elvis & Nixon which was directed by Liza Johnson along with stars Kevin Spacey, Michael Shannon, Alex Pettyfer, Johnny Knoxville, Colin Hanks, Evan Peters, Suzan Stadner and so on.