We have seen Collin in the movies like Orange Country, King Kong, The House Bunny and so on. Before his marriage, in 2003 he was listed among Hottest Bachelors by People Magazine.
As of now, he is living a blissful life with his wife and family. So, today let us take a look at the life of the handsome actor including both his personal and professional life.
Colin is living a blissful marriage life with wife Samantha Bryant
In June 2009, Colin engaged to Samantha Bryant after long years of relationship. After a few years, finally, they married on 8th May 2010 at the London West Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles.
The couple's grand wedding was attended by the guests including Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon. His wife, Samantha is also an American actress known for her movies including First Time Flippers, The Singing Detective, and many others.
Even after the years of marriage, they are still together and shares a strong bond together. The couple is not in any controversies until now. And there is also no such news about their divorce and extra-marital affairs too.
When Colin was in college in the 1990s, he was in a relationship with Busy Philipps. Busy is now an actress famous for her roles in the movies like The Smokers, White Chicks, and Home Room.
Colin and Samantha is blessed with two children
The couple has altogether two children till now. Colin and Samantha welcomed their first child named, Olivia Jane Hanks on 1st February 2011 only after a year of their marriage.
The pregnancy was announced by the couple while attending the premiere of Tom's Broadways play, Lucky Guy.
After 3 years of their first child, they again welcome their second child named, Charlotte Bryant Hanks born on 2nd July 2013.
Quick Facts of Colin Hanks
- Born to Tom and Samantha Lewes on 24th November 1977 in Sacramento, California.
- On 12th March 2002, his mother died of bone cancer.
- Rita Wilson is his step-mother and has a strong bonding.
- Half brother of Chester Marlon Hanks and Truman Theodore Hanks.
- Has a young sister from his biological mother named, Elizabeth Hanks
- Larry Hanks and Jim Hanks are the uncles and Sandra Hanks is the aunt of Colin.
- Attended Sacramento Country Day School for his schooling.
- Joined Chapman University for graduation but transferred to Loyola Marymount University and earned no degree.
- Gave audition for Cameron Crowe's movie, Elizabethtown but did not get the role and signed Orlando Bloom for the movie.
- Started doing his first job on Apollo 13 as a production assistant.
- Appeared in the movies The Howard Stern Radio with the star member Howard Stern, Robin Quivers and Kelsa Kinsly.
- Starred in the epic monster adventure movie, King Kong by Peter Jackson.
- Work together with Meg Ryan in My Mom's New Boyfriend.
- Married to Samantha Bryant.
- Nominated for various prestigious Awards like MTV Movies Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Satellite Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, Critics Choice Awards and much more.
- Has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!.