The Game Of Thrones actress, Rosebell Laurenti Seller is not married currently neither is dating but is living a happy single life.
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers; beautiful Italian-American actress who rose to fame after portraying the role of Tyene Sand in the popular HBO series Game of Thrones.
Well, we all have seen her amazing work but what about her personal life? Is she dating? Who is her boyfriend? If you are curious to know about Rosabell's affairs and relationships then this article is for you.
Actress Rosabell Laurenti Sellers; See her Dating life
Gorgeous Rosabell is reportedly single with no news of dating or having a boyfriend. She lives a very low profile life and does not share about her personal affairs which is why it is very difficult to track her personal records.
Either she is very good at hiding things or she is actually da single although it quite unbelievable that the girl as pretty as her is still not in a relationship.
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers in one of the scenes of GOT, Source: King of The Flat Screen
We can only assume her being single. Perhaps, she is very busy with her work and does not have time for any other things.
Quick Facts about Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers posing for a click, Source: Reddit
- Born on 27th March 1996 in Santa Monica, California.
- Has the citizenship of two countries, the United States and Italy.
- Raised along with her two siblings Lucia and Diego.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches.
- Aries is her birth sign.
- Attended Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.
- Began a career in theatre since the age of 8.
- After shifting to Italy she started appearing in TV and movies as well.
- Worked in the movie, The Whistleblower along with stars Rachel Weisz, Vanessa Redgrave, Monica Bellucci, David Strathairn, Benedict Cumberbatch, Nikolaj Lie Kaas, and others.
- Appeared in the popular HBO’s TV series, Game of Thrones with stars, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldeu, Natalie Dormer, John Bradley West, Jack Gleeson and many others.
- Was nominated for David di Donatello Award for the Best Supporting Actress for her movie, Balancing Act.
For more latest updates keep following our page!!!!!!!