Modern Family star Ed O'Neill is Happily Married to Wife of 31 years Catherine Rusoff; See his Family and Children
Ed, is the best dad in his real life too as he's celebrated silver jubilee with his wife of 31 years, actress Catherine Rusoff and blessed with two children.
Ed O'Neill, famous for his exceptional dad roles in the hit sitcoms, Married...with Children and Modern Family, is a talented actor and martial arts expert.
Four times SAG Award winner and two times Golden Globe-nominated, Ed, is the best dad in his real life too as he's celebrated silver jubilee with his wife of 31 years, actress Catherine Rusoff and blessed with two children.
Let's know about this adorable family in detail!
Modern Family Star Ed O'Neill is Happily Married to Wife of 31 years Catherine Rusoff
The 72-year-old senior actor, Ed O'Neill incredible story inspires us all. Born in a middle-class family, the actor's achievement in his career, as well as personal life, is worth more than just the awards.
He's been happily married to actress Catherine Rusoff since 1986, and they're still going strong together. The pair met while working in the 80s family sitcom, Married...With Children and both knew that they are perfect for each other.
You May Like: Modern Family Starlet Julie Bowen's 13-Year-Long Married Relationship Ends; Splits From Husband Scott Phillips
The adorable pair tied knots in a grand wedding and now, celebrating more than 30 years of togetherness, the happy celebrity couple has proved that love is all that needed to make your marriage work.
The amazing duo also shares two children, daughters, Claire O'Neill and Sophia O'Neill who've now grown up to be beautiful young women.
Also Read: Actress Christina Applegate just had another Surgery after Battling Breast Cancer. Know all Details here
Here's O'Neill on Ellen DeGeneres show:
His daughter Sophia O'Neill is already following the footsteps of her father, doing movies like An American Funeral(2017), On the Block II(2010), and also in Season 4 of Modern Family doing a small cameo.
The happy family of four resides in their grand mansion in Los Angeles, and we wish them best wishes for their forthcoming.
Ed O'Neill; Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Youngtown, Ohio, Ed O'Neill is the veteran actor and comedian,
- Famous for his roles as Al Bundy on FOX sitcom Married...with Children and as Jay Pritchett on the award-winning ABC sitcom Modern Family starring Sofia Vergara, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez and so on.
- Belongs to Irish descent and is the eldest among five children.
- O'Neill's mother was a local social worker while father transported goods cross country.
- Attended Ursuline High School and became an athletic teen grabbing a scholarship to Ohio University.
- Graduated with a Major in History and later enrolled at Youngstown State University, where he was a defensive lineman in football.
- He then joined theater program and started doing plays like Knockout and landed his first movie as a police detective in Cruising alongside Al Pacino.
- Has done more than thirty movies including A Winner Never Quits, Disorganized Crime, The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, Wayne's World, Little Giants, The Spanish Prisoner, Lucky Numbers, Spartan, Redbelt, Entourage, Finding Dory and so on.
- His TV credits include All My Children, Braker, The Equalizer, Married...with Children, 8 Simple Rules, Twenty Good Years, Modern Family, Handy Mandy and many more.
- Has an estimated net worth of $65 million.