Tim Roth's Married Life with Wife Nikki Butler: Had a tragic Childhood: See his struggles
The English actor plus director, Tim Roth is married to his fashion designer wife, Nikki Butler with two children from her and one actor son from her previous relationship.
The Golden Globe award-winning actor, Tim Roth is one of the most loved Hollywood stars. Tim is living a blissful married life with wife, Nikki Butler and his two children.
Besides, Nikki, he also has an actor son, Jack Roth from his ex-girlfriend, Lori Baker. Every smiling face has pain inside it. Tim also has his huge pain which he revealed finally after years of suffering that he was abused by one of his family members.
If you want to know more about his life, read below!!!!!
Tim Roth living a blissful married life with Wife Nikki Butler with two sons
The actor is married to a fashion designer named, Nikki Butler in 1993. The couple is blessed to have each other in their lives and is living a blissful married life.
Discover: Canadian Actor Brendan Penny; Know All The Details About His Married Life and Children
Nikki also helped her husband in his work as she became the inspiration for his spouse's role in the movie, Rob Roy. The couple is still together and still no signs of divorce and extramarital affairs.
Nikki is not just a good wife but is also a proud mother too. She has two children from her husband, Tim. Their first child was named as Timothy Hunter Roth who was born in 1995.
His first name, Timony was inspired by his father's name and the second named, Hunter is from the popular journalist named, Hunter S. Thompson plus famous actor, Hunter Carson. He even uploaded Cormac videos on his YouTube channel.
The couple's second child was born in 1996. He is a musician and is also very fluent in playing guitar. The family is very happy together living really a lavish life.
Has a son from his ex-girlfriend, Lori Baker
Tim was in relation with an actress named, Lori Baker who is famous for the role in Frostbiter: Wrath of the Wendigo. But unfortunately, the relation did not last long and separated soon after a year of their relationship.
Despite the tragic relationship, they had an amazing gift; a son named, Jack Roth. Jack was born in 1984 when his father was only 23.
As his, both of the parents are actors from the industry that might be the reason he built up his interest in acting as well.
Jack is one of the dashing rising British actor known for his incredible work in different series and films including BBC's Great Expectations, Bedlam, Quadrophenia, Strawberry Fields.
The star also appeared in the TV show, Game of Thrones in the episode ''The Watchers on the Wall'' with the role of Cooper with the stars Kit Harington, John Bradley, Rose Leslie, and others.
Despite the separation of his parents, he is still close with both of his parents. Hope to see him progressing more in the industry.
Abused in childhood by his own grandfather
Child abuse is one of the greatest crime. Once a child is abused then it will remain in his/her mind that might sometimes lead to dangerous consequences.
Today, we are talking about Tim who was also suffered from a sexual and mental child abuse right from his early age.
He was being abused by one of his family members right from childhood until his teenage. Not only him but his father was also being abused by the same person.
Tim announced about his childhood bad moment during the promotion of his movie called, The War Zone which was also based on the topics of sexual violence and incest within the family.
''It happened during my childhood up to my early teens and although I'm not going to say who it was, he's long gone now, and I hasten to add it wasn't my father or mother.''
During that time he was not ready to reveal who he/she was. However, finally disclosed that it was non-other than his own parental grandfather who abused him and his father.
During an interview with the British newspaper, The Guardian, he revealed the truth. He added more,
'' He was a damaged soul. I loved him. He was funnier than f**k. He was abused. And I was abused. But I was not abused by him. I was abused by his abuser. It was his father. He was a f**king rapist. But nobody had the language. Nobody knew what to do. That's why I made The War Zone.''
Tim's career as an actor
At the age of 21, he started his acting career and debuted from a film named, Made in Britain playing a white power skinhead. After that, he appeared in the controversial film, King of the Ghetto which is based on the novel of Farrukh Dhondy.
Also See: Jessica Jung Is Planning To Get Married Soon: Know About Her Relationship With Boyfriend Tyler Kwon
Since 1985, he started appearing in the TV film, Murder with Mirrors. Moreover, he started working in different TV series and movies including The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover by Peter Greenaway, Vincent & Theo by Robert Altman, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard and so many others.
Tim to star in two new films, "Broken" and "Liability": http://t.co/GQTq8sfE— Tim Roth Fan (@AllThingsRoth) October 9, 2011
Furthermore, his role in Rob Roy helped him to win a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role as well as other awards like Best Supporting Actor by Academy Award and was nominated for Golden Globe Award.
From 2009 he became the part of a Fox network series, Lie to Me for a year.
Quick Facts about Tim Roth
- Born on 14th May 1961 in Dulwich, London, England as Timothy Simon Roth.
- Son of Ann ( a painter plus teacher ) and Ernie (a Fleet Street journalist).
- Born with the surname of Smith and then changed his surname to Roth in the 1940s.
- Abused by his grandfather during his childhood.
- Finished her schooling from Strand School in Tulse Hill.
- Graduated from London's Camberwell College of Arts.
- Began the career at the age of 21, from the TV film, Made in Britain.
- Starred in the controversial drama series on BBC called King of the Ghetto.
- Gained much of the popularity of the Quentin Tarantino films named, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.
- Appeared in the crime film named, The Cook, the Theif, His Wife & Her Lover with the stars Helen Mirren, Michael Gambon, Richard Bohringer, Alan Howard, Ciaran Hinds, and others.
- Featured in the movie, Rob Roy with stars Liam Neeson, Jessica Lange, John Hurt, Eric Stoltz, Brian Cox, Andrew Keir, Jason Flemyng, Brian McCardie and others.
- Worked I the musical comedy film, Everyone Says I Love You by Woody Allen.
- Starred in an American drama on Fox Network named, Lie to Me with cast members Kelli Williams, Monica Raymund, Brendan Hines, Mekhi Phifer, Hayley McFarland, and Jennifer Beals.
- Announced as the President of the Jury for the Un Certain Regard in the Cannes Film Festival.
- Nominated Independent Spirit Award for the Best Male lead.
- A supporter of the Green Party of England and Wales.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 7 million and earned $275 thousand per episode.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!