Not all taste success from the beginning stage of their career. Polish-American actress Karolina Wydra struggled alot in the early phase of her acting, but she did not give up, and ultimately made her breakthrough from the hit series, 'True Blood.'
Is The Charming Lady Dating Anyone?
Due to her reticent nature, it is unclear whether the is in lovey-dovey with anyone right now. But from the glimpse at her social media, Karolina seems to be currently single at the moment.
The "Wicked City" star, however, revealed that she had a boyfriend and was in a long-distance relationship.
The "Europa Report" actress shared the details about her love life when she was at EJ Scott's podcast in 2014. Since then, she has not much talked about her relationship. Previously, she also dated a Mexican-American guy.
These days, Wydra is usually busy with her works, usually shooting on set, attending events premieres, T.V. shows, photoshoots, and so on. Other times, she likes to relish moments with her family and friends.
Character In "True Blood"
Among the many roles she has played over the years, Karolina is most famous for portraying the role of the villainous characters Violet Mazurski in the HBO's hit fantasy horror series "True Blood." She appeared as recurring in the sixth season and as main casts in the seventh season.
Upon asking how she felt about playing the villainous role,
the part-time model said:
"It's as fun to play a villain and as it is to play Violet's softer, seductress side."
The 1.75 meters tall lady performs alongside Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Chris Bauer, and many others. The series aired for seven seasons (2008-2014) and lasted for 80 episodes.
Karolina Wydra's Net Worth
From her prosperous career in acting, Wydra holds a net worth of $1 million. Typically, the salary of an actor in the US is $39.84 per hour and $50,235 annually. In contrast, a model earns $22.55 per hour and $42,180 in a year.
Coincidently enough, the lady portrayed the recurring character of her name Karolina in the series "Sneaky Pete." In the crime drama series, she worked with Giovanni Ribisi, Marin Ireland, Shane McRae, Libe Barer, and Michael Drayer.
Check out the clip of Karolina Wydra talking about her character in the T.V. series, "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."!
Recently, she played another recurring role of Izel in the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.." The Marvel Comics-based series stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, and Elizabeth Henstridge.
Some Interesting Facts About Karolina Wydra
- Karolina Wydra's mother is a math teacher while her father is an art teacher.
- She has an older brother who is an accountant who currently lives in London.
- She was born and grew up in Opole, Poland.
- The talented actress was 11 years old when her family migrated to Ocean County, California.
- The Polish-born star's parents divorced in 2012, after which her father remarried.
Her father's second wife is only seven years old than her.
- She made her debut from the movie "Be Kind Rewind."
- Wydra revealed that she has an attraction to actor Zach Galifianakis.
- Before auditioning for "True Blood," the 38-year-old revealed that she almost quit acting.
- She has a female pet dog named Tootsie.
- The lady has done a commercial with George Clooney.
- Karolina got the chance to work with Ryan Gosling in "Crazy, Stupid, Love" (2011).
- She has a congenital disability called Coloboma, which is a rare condition in which the iris of the eye does not grow closed during gestation.
- The actress had a car accident when she was 18, one of her eyes was cut from the shattering of side mirror glass.